Stake Forum
williamshennie9

High 16 Wheel

Featured Comment

Hey guys :)

I was doing some thinking about hunting 14x on the wheel. What do you guys think about this? I have had times when I have hit 14x 3 times in a row, and other times where I have had 100 rolls of the wheel and not got one 14x hit.

Is this worth hunting, I would love to hear your strategies for high risk 16 pins on the wheel :)

I suppose since x14 is the highest multiplier available in Wheel it does seems to be the goal to aim for but realistically falling on to a x0 most of the time really hurts. :/

i highly suggest not hunting this outside of challenges. cause im pretty sure it wont be worth your time.

although ofc it is easy to hit, but you might come negative which can easily be replaced by challenge payouts.

i have no real strat here but maybe increase 10% on loss if you really want to hunt it for profit?

In wheel first thing you should have is the luck, second to get profits from 14x payout in wheel you should bet so small and maybe use some increase percentages on loss. Third is the seed that you should rotate and change your seed servers too often to get profits.

I’ve seen some people some weeks ago they had that much luck they’re catching the 14x 2-3 times in a row after some loses, I don’t know if it was their lucky day or not but I’ve seen it.

On 10/5/2018 at 2:54 AM, williamshennie9 said:

I was doing some thinking about hunting 14x on the wheel. What do you guys think about this? I have had times when I have hit 14x 3 times in a row, and other times where I have had 100 rolls of the wheel and not got one 14x hit.

Is this worth hunting, I would love to hear your strategies for high risk 16 pins on the wheel :)

Wheel is not one of my favourites... however like most games when it is good, the satoshis roll in. 

Betting size is quite important though as it kinda belongs in between 2x games like Bacarrat/BJ/Diamond Poker and high multiplier games like Chartbet/Mines/HiLo.

It lacks slightly in versatility which affects the way you can play this game... and when wheel is bad... it is really bad. 🤐

I tend to avoid the 14 x like the plague because it's not even worth your time the only time I would say it is if I'm trying to build up my balance from the faucet or Forum satoshi

On 10/4/2018 at 11:54 AM, williamshennie9 said:

if it is calculated according to the percentage the probability of the appearance of PO 14x in the wheel is 100%: 16 = 6.25%. The possibilities are fairly small, so if anyone gets a Strike win in the Wheel. Usually getting PO 14x will be very difficult

2 hours ago, pfodo said:

Very brave hunting @williamshennie9

But I don't think it's worth hunting. Or did you manage it at least once in the past 8 months?

Well this topic is super old, and that payout no longer exists on the new Stake, since they have redesigned the wheel. I guess this topic should be closed and be kept for memories sake :D