Stake Forum
Seuntjie

DiceBot - The most awesomest betting bot for Bitcoin Dice Games

Featured Comment

On 11/19/2018 at 4:45 AM, BLXN said:

uh, seuntjie xD what's up with the multiplier bug? i hunted 9800x, 0.01% and it hit 99.99 / 5000x , and money is going missing from my balance, without tip report, 50k bch the other night, and 300k eth just a few minutes ago. You could do this with API access. Have you gone to the Dark Side? 

Reveal hidden contents

maybe

:ph34r:

Screenshot_11.png

Not really sure what those screenshots are supposed to be?

As for your actual question, no. The bot does not withdraw or tip funds to me or anyone else (as long as you use the official version) automatically, unless you are using a programmer mode script from someone else and didn't read through it properly. If you suspect the bot is stealing from you, check your transaction logs for outgoing tips or withdrawals. DiceBot is and always will be open source, you can check the source code and compile it yourself if you don't believe me (or decompile the one you have downloaded and the source there).

Also, no. I/the bot can't do this via the API. with the recent move the API keys/betting tokens, the bot only has permissions to bet, reset your seed and pull the stats to be displayed. 

@Seuntjie I've noticed that the rolls produced by the bot are to many decimal points. Here is an example http://prntscr.com/lzbaci

Is there a way to make it 2 decimals? If I hit 98.419999, as I did, and I search for 98.42, or 98.41, it will not display as a search result. I would really appreciate it if you could show us a way to change the rolls to 2 decimals, eg. 98.42 :)

On 12/25/2018 at 1:42 PM, williamshennie9 said:

@Seuntjie I've noticed that the rolls produced by the bot are to many decimal points. Here is an example http://prntscr.com/lzbaci

Is there a way to make it 2 decimals? If I hit 98.419999, as I did, and I search for 98.42, or 98.41, it will not display as a search result. I would really appreciate it if you could show us a way to change the rolls to 2 decimals, eg. 98.42 :)

I still need to test and verify this, but I suspect that the problem is on Stakes side, not the bot. DiceBot only shows the number it gets from the site, if it's showing something with too many decimals, the site is sending a number with too many decimals. Once I've had a chance to test it, I will report back. If it's a problem on the bots' side, I will fix it, but if it's a precision problem on stakes/pds side, I will report the problem to them.

1 minute ago, Seuntjie said:

I still need to test and verify this, but I suspect that the problem is on Stakes side, not the bot. DiceBot only shows the number it gets from the site, if it's showing something with too many decimals, the site is sending a number with too many decimals. Once I've had a chance to test it, I will report back. If it's a problem on the bots' side, I will fix it, but if it's a precision problem on stakes/pds side, I will report the problem to them.

Thanks for getting back to me :) If it helps to inform you, the same thing happens with Primedice, I have not tested it with any other websites.

I did a quick test from DiceBot and then directly from Stakes API page to make sure: The problem is on stakes side, below is a screenshot of roll as it is returned from the API. While I can round the results to 2 decimals, it would be better and more correct for it to be done on the server. I have escalated the issue to the devs and am awaiting feedback

image.thumb.png.c0ce2299a80f857a603e598f4b43b434.png

2 hours ago, Seuntjie said:

I did a quick test from DiceBot and then directly from Stakes API page to make sure: The problem is on stakes side, below is a screenshot of roll as it is returned from the API. While I can round the results to 2 decimals, it would be better and more correct for it to be done on the server. I have escalated the issue to the devs and am awaiting feedback

image.thumb.png.c0ce2299a80f857a603e598f4b43b434.png

Thank you @Seuntjie :) I really appreciate your help. If the devs can't resolve it, then I think you should consider adding a setting to round off numbers. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Stake fixes it :D

While we wait for feedback from the devs, here's a few work-arounds for common issues:

When searching for bets using the bet history form, replace the last number with a %. For example, if you're looking for bets with rolls of 12.34, search for 12.3%. This will search for anything that starts with 12.3, so anything between 12.30 and 12.39. It's not ideal, but it should make it a bit easier to identify (If you know which side the precision tilts it to, you can search instead for 12.339% or 12.340%)

If you're using the programmer mode to identify rolls as they happen, you can round the lastBet.Roll value using the simple round function described here: http://lua-users.org/wiki/SimpleRound

8 hours ago, Seuntjie said:

While we wait for feedback from the devs, here's a few work-arounds for common issues:

When searching for bets using the bet history form, replace the last number with a %. For example, if you're looking for bets with rolls of 12.34, search for 12.3%. This will search for anything that starts with 12.3, so anything between 12.30 and 12.39. It's not ideal, but it should make it a bit easier to identify (If you know which side the precision tilts it to, you can search instead for 12.339% or 12.340%)

If you're using the programmer mode to identify rolls as they happen, you can round the lastBet.Roll value using the simple round function described here: http://lua-users.org/wiki/SimpleRound

If only I knew this earlier lol, thanks for sharing this Seuntjie, it will definitely make searching much easier :)

Site is blocked in my country great ! So can't use this sadly but i guess i have to go for the alternative one then 

Hey Seuntjie,

Awesome job on the BOT. I have question, I have the ability to bet quite fast (around 3 bets per second) but sometimes I receive a timeout/error and I have to wait a couple of seconds before it restarts. Any idea what this might cause? Thanks

thanks for the bot, but it's a bit slow if it's played on the stake, maybe with the limit of bets so it feels too slow