DiceBot - The most awesomest betting bot for Bitcoin Dice Games

Seuntjie

Featured Comment

Seuntjies DiceBot is a software program that automates betting strategies for cryptocurrency gambling sites, specifically dice games. It enables you to run a suite of different betting strategies on a multitude of crypto dice websites without having to place bets manually. 

1 hour ago, Tushi said:

Seuntjies DiceBot is a software program that automates betting strategies for cryptocurrency gambling sites, specifically dice games. It enables you to run a suite of different betting strategies on a multitude of crypto dice websites without having to place bets manually. 

How is the Sat Farming coming along?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Blahx said:

My betting stop half way and have since have problems logging in as well.

Only seems to be happening here though. Asked in chat and some others have problems as well.

@Seuntjie did something change again?

Yes but it's not really Stakes fault this time, more of a problem with how Windows natively handles SSL encryption levels. 

Here's a workaround to be able to log in until I publish a new version: https://forum.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=1334.msg2318#msg2318

Logins are working normally again

Edited by Seuntjie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Support
14 hours ago, Chiny said:

Hello! Does it need to disable my 2fa when i use dicebot? sorry im just starting to learn using it. 

Please, don't. :)

There is no reason to disable 2FA, all you need to do is enter your username, token, and 2FA in requested fields and you'll be successfully logged in.