Seuntjie

DiceBot - The most awesomest betting bot for Bitcoin Dice Games

Featured Comment

Seuntjie I'll have to give your bot a try in the near future. ✌️

One quick question... and excuse my laziness for not searching/downloading but... can you set up the bot to auto stop after a certain STREAK of consecutive losses/wins?

If your bot has this feature, I would absolutely give it a go!

I've been trying to do a semi-automatic strategy recently... it'd be nice to automate it.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, CandyCrunchin said:

Seuntjie I'll have to give your bot a try in the near future. ✌️

One quick question... and excuse my laziness for not searching/downloading but... can you set up the bot to auto stop after a certain STREAK of consecutive losses/wins?

If your bot has this feature, I would absolutely give it a go!

I've been trying to do a semi-automatic strategy recently... it'd be nice to automate it.

Man I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an answer.

But basically yes it does that and a lot more. The bot has more options and settings than you could imagine.

If anything Dicebot suffers from a complexity of options rather than a lack of options or features.

It can be intimidating if you are new to wagering with a bot, but you can figure it out if you give it some time.

You can download the bot from the official website, link below:

https://bot.seuntjie.com/

Edited by Seoulmate

Seuntjies DiceBot is a software program that automates betting strategies for cryptocurrency gambling sites, specifically dice games. It enables you to run a suite of different betting strategies on a multitude of crypto dice websites without having to place bets manually. 

1 hour ago, Tushi said:

Seuntjies DiceBot is a software program that automates betting strategies for cryptocurrency gambling sites, specifically dice games. It enables you to run a suite of different betting strategies on a multitude of crypto dice websites without having to place bets manually. 

How is the Sat Farming coming along?

14 hours ago, Mallam shehi said:

i assume  that something is incorrect with the having a bet, nowadays after the  wins on a preset list it does not come back from the primary wager.

Can you post a screenshot of your settings and the malfunction?

My betting stop half way and have since have problems logging in as well.

Only seems to be happening here though. Asked in chat and some others have problems as well.

@Seuntjie did something change again?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Blahx said:

My betting stop half way and have since have problems logging in as well.

Only seems to be happening here though. Asked in chat and some others have problems as well.

@Seuntjie did something change again?

Yes but it's not really Stakes fault this time, more of a problem with how Windows natively handles SSL encryption levels. 

Here's a workaround to be able to log in until I publish a new version: https://forum.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=1334.msg2318#msg2318

Logins are working normally again

Edited by Seuntjie

7 minutes ago, Seuntjie said:

Yes but it's not really Stakes fault this time, more of a problem with how Windows natively handles SSL encryption levels. 

Here's a workaround to be able to log in until I publish a new version: https://forum.seuntjie.com/index.php?topic=1334.msg2318#msg2318

Ah I see, just did the work around

Cheers for the fast reply

I got no problems with it, been using it for a long time. Thanks @Seuntjie for having this kind of autobet but faster compared to stake's autobet.