Stake Forum
Nneya

5 mines

Featured Comment

i always play mines and i really start to love it. i use the strat of 5mines with the bet of 50k sats. if u hit the bomb its easy to recover. i ddnt change the basebet. if i hit  1 gems then  i cashout. but if i feel like the next hit will be gems again will continue. and cashout after. but if i hit bomb i will hit 1gems and cash out and gems again cash out till recoved the loss. :)

1 hour ago, lolgato said:

I use a similar way of betting I do the same 5 mines but I cash-out at at 3 gems. It can make for nice profit if you win :)

Thanks for sharing though.

hahaha if i feel still lucky i bet more. yeah if u hit the gems good profit will earn

On 07/08/2017 at 9:59 AM, Nneya said:

I like you hit and cash out concepts. Loving it, the ideas

So far, how many time you have withdrawal to your Bitcoin address?

Edited by Cryptor | Mistake copying other text

On 12/1/2017 at 9:54 PM, dreramon said:

I am really starting to love your profile pic :x so post more smile more. Ooh and your strategy is ok B|

@dreramon buddy she's kinda missing in action right now. haha and yeah she's beautiful 

her strategy seems working to me . just the difference is the base bet

I love playing Mines and I have been playing it more and more recently.  For some reason tough I cant get any good hits on 5 mines so I have been playing 8-12 mines and I cant get more then 5 diamonds most of the time.

Interesting, personally i enjoy high mines and low diamond bets, like 19 mines and 2 diamonds. I dont enjoy the red streak on low number of mines bets, because the wins arent enough to compensate. It makes it easy for me to rage and lose control. I like the wins to be more of a pleaseant suprise rather then a common small prize.

Never tried with 5 mines, i usually play with 8-9-10, but still busting, I guess i should try less mines to see if that can make a difference.. I might try out your strategy tho, thanks a lot for sharing, seems pretty interesting.