Stake Forum
RGBKey

YOLOdice

Featured Comment

YOLOdice

Features:

• Invest: Invest your Bitcoin (with leverage) and profit when the site makes money.
  • Rakeback: Get up to 30% of the house edge back directly to your account.
  • 1% house edge.
  • Levels: Gain xp and level up by wagering, investing, and referring.
  • 0-confirmation deposits: If your deposit is small enough and sent with a high enough fee, it can be credited into your account instantly.
  • Faucet: Get free satoshis to play with.
  • Provably Fair: Bets are provably fair, in a manner easily accessible to users.
  • Secure: Fine-grained 2FA support to restrict your account actions. Cold wallets used by the site.
  • Mobile-friendly: Use it on your phone.
  • Instant or cheap withdraws: Choose to either have your withdraw sent instantly, or pay less than half the fee to have it sent a little later.
  • DiceBot support for Seuntjie's DiceBot.
  • Two Jackpots: Get lucky and hit either jackpot, winnings are credited automatically to your account.
  • Frequent Competitions: All sorts of big competitions are held multiple times a month, with huge prizes for the winners! Not just wagering and profit competitions too!
  • Night Mode: For when you want to go easy on the eyes

Check it out here!
Ref Link:
 https://yolodice.com/r?2FYJC-7JZ

On 10/24/2017 at 11:26 PM, skillex said:

I played here before too but sadly they have so big fees 40k wtf haha, although they have minimum of 50k withdrawal which is nice too

There's a 15k withdraw fee if you don't need an instant withdraw

On 10/25/2017 at 12:25 AM, Han2x said:

Good luck to that site. But I will stay here in stake. Already played there but don't like that much. 

On 10/25/2017 at 10:27 AM, Stalkerjex said:

yah my loyalty is in stake.com and i have chat family here

On 10/25/2017 at 11:16 AM, Snike said:

I legit dont play/invest anywhere else than stake.com

There's no need to post on this topic if you only like stake. Don't clutter up topics.

5 hours ago, dreramon said:

Well it is a stake forum so its totally ok for someone to state that they prefer stake over that other site. 

It's fine for people to like Stake over other sites. What's not appropriate is to clutter a topic dedicated to another site with comments of "I like this Stake better". It's nonconstructive and spammy.

On 10/3/2017 at 2:07 AM, RGBKey said:
  • Secure: Fine-grained 2FA support to restrict your account actions. Cold wallets used by the site.

It has some unique security features too.

For example, you can set what permissions to enable for the API key.

This allows you to limit the API key to just making bets, while restricting it from making withdrawal.

38 minutes ago, dreramon said:

What is a single faucets claim amount like? 500sats? And how many rimes can we claim facuets in 24hrs?

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell you as I don't ever use the faucet. (You can't use the faucet if you have a non-zero balance, and money invested counts towards that). I do know that it depends on your user level, which in turn depends on a few factors, mostly your amount wagered but also any amount wagered by your referrals, how much your investment has been used by the site, and people that follow you on the site, and how much they have wagered.