Stake Forum
Mlc

Patterns or random picks

Featured Comment

I’ve been playing around on the keno board recently trying diffrent patterns , shapes , odds vs even and random picks , but I have found that clumping the numbers together in sets of four like a square twice and and one number on the top row and one on bottom row actually pays quite well , might not work for everyone , but I thought I would share anyway 

My bet was bet 10k 

with the pattern above I found a lot of   x4.5 multiplier 

a good few x8

and my largest win on keno was 10k bet x17 multiplier which was very nice 

I use random and if I lose 3-4 bets in a row then I switch it up because I've busted a lot doing the same numbers over and over again. It seems like if you get a lucky set of number then the multipliers keep coming out bet after bet.

Guest pakiman
3 minutes ago, bobdole said:

I use random and if I lose 3-4 bets in a row then I switch it up because I've busted a lot doing the same numbers over and over again. It seems like if you get a lucky set of number then the multipliers keep coming out bet after bet.

i think random is unbalanced, pattern better

I choose the numbers randomly and just hope for the best those are going to be the lucky ones.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:27 PM, Mlc said:

I’ve been playing around on the keno board recently trying diffrent patterns , shapes , odds vs even and random picks , but I have found that clumping the numbers together in sets of four like a square twice and and one number on the top row and one on bottom row actually pays quite well , might not work for everyone , but I thought I would share anyway 

My bet was bet 10k 

with the pattern above I found a lot of   x4.5 multiplier 

a good few x8

and my largest win on keno was 10k bet x17 multiplier which was very nice 

I Like Play a keno with a pattern ^_^ , i think that's a good strategy :D 

Hi mlc! I agree with you this game better when you center your numbers in square, that's how I stay afloat without crashing and having to catch up at the mines! on the other hand I didn't really do big multipliers but I did x4 quite often on 30k litecoins bets!!! I do it again from time to time but I don't stay on my favorites!
good luck for the future!😁
Bye!!!