Stake Forum
Jakubb

What would be your reaction, if you've got banned from stake?

Featured Comment

What would be your reaction, if you've got banned from stake without knowing the reason.

Let's say you get banned, you don't know the reason, you didn't break any rules, the Live Support isn't answering to you.

What are you feeling? What will you do? What would be your reaction? Feel free to share below! :D

I would obviously freak out and spam the hell out of Live Support. xD 

Just chill and contact support until they respond probably they will give you a better reason why it was happened or what are rules that you break . For me it's bad that you get banned without notifying you on email about the reason . It's your right to know the reason why you were out in the game especially if you wager a lot or you are a valued member . 

i will wait for support, because it isnt possible that support team ignore you completely, when ever they can reply, they will, so i will wait and ask the reason, if the reason not valid for me and they still keep me ban, i will buy a new internet connection will make new email and id and come again with new identity, because i want to play games here anyhow. :)

Depends, if I got zero balance then it would be fine though I would get a little bit sad because as far as I know I am following all the rules. But if I still have a lot of balance in my account then got banned I would be frustrated and be like "WTF???". 😂

12 hours ago, Kuba said:

the Live Support isn't answering to you.

well in my case this is pretty impossible on stake considering how fast they respond

anyways if this happens to me then that means more reading and posting to forum time, i won't easily get mad at them cause i know staff here are non biased and they need enough evidences for banning. so yeah if this happens to me, read the posts here and wait for the next day lol

I would be very surprised of course if it was a ban without any reason. 

Definitely would do my best to in trying to contact Stake staff especially support staff to find out what in the earth has actually occured. 

🤤

well now your just asking for it , i would actually camp outside of stake owners house when i find out who he is and demand to be unbanned or

refunded everyone penny i spent on stake , obviously with only those two options i would be happily playing again in the near futer !!

but seriously i would be gutted , and probably appeal against iti n the nicest way possible

7 minutes ago, Mirela said:

Geez, really hope none of you here ever gets banned, seems support would get heavily spammed if that would happen xD 

Ahaha Mirelita! 😍 I shall spam you specifically! 😛

If I ever got banned on Stake (but please dont bannnn meeee!)  I would probably think,  "Jiminy! I sure am gonna save a heluva lot of money now!"

But then...... @Edward would start to wonder why there was no more money flowing in to his Ice Cream Snack Savings.  He would quickly realize I was gone, and then un-ban me, so as to keep that cash flow for snax.  

😁

15 hours ago, alding77 said:

stake team should warn you first. but if i will get banned immediately i will be frustrated without know the reason why. 

Old users that know the rules pretty well, do not get this privilege of being warned each time they are making a transgression. This is just an excuse and catching up for the semantics to avoid the mute. I do agree we should mediate a bit and try to calm a regular user down if he/she is fighting someone on chat or being attacked, but for the majority of the rules, the breach results in a mute. If you are a regular, you should know the Rules, no? Or is everyone having a selective amnesia from time to time, as it suits them? :P

Bans are given by admins, by mods and support only in case of a serious problem that user has made - defaulted loan, scam links, constant and repetitive trouble-makers who try to misguide the community. They are not given lightly and users who got them are usually pretty aware of what they have done. 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

Old users that know the rules pretty well, do not get this privilege of being warned each time they are making a transgression. This is just an excuse and catching up for the semantics to avoid the mute. I do agree we should mediate a bit and try to calm a regular user down if he/she is fighting someone on chat or being attacked, but for the majority of the rules, the breach results in a mute. If you are a regular, you should know the Rules, no? Or is everyone having a selective amnesia from time to time, as it suits them? :P

Bans are given by admins, by mods and support only in case of a serious problem that user has made - defaulted loan, scam links, constant and repetitive trouble-makers who try to misguide the community. They are not given lightly and users who got them are usually pretty aware of what they have done. 

what will u do if  u get banned ? :) 

16 hours ago, alding77 said:

stake team should warn you first. but if i will get banned immediately i will be frustrated without know the reason why. 

Lol! Did this guy just got banned after making this post recently? :o