Stake Forum
Jakubb

What would be your reaction, if you've got banned from stake?

Featured Comment

On 10/11/2018 at 2:29 AM, Etude said:

Ahaha Mirelita! 😍 I shall spam you specifically! 😛

On 10/11/2018 at 2:33 AM, Mirela said:

Omg :o *bans Etude and leaves on vacation! :P 

since  he  became  valuable  member  he  has  been spamming a  lot  :) 
i stooped  spamming because  dan said he  will sue  my grammer :( 

On 10/10/2018 at 3:11 AM, Kuba said:

What would be your reaction, if you've got banned from stake without knowing the reason.

Let's say you get banned, you don't know the reason, you didn't break any rules, the Live Support isn't answering to you.

What are you feeling? What will you do? What would be your reaction? Feel free to share below! :D

I would obviously freak out and spam the hell out of Live Support. xD 

I'll be shocked. Since Im not doing any violations, as I visit Stake not that often. So, yea. 😂😂😂

Ban not problem. You can got ban 2-3 times different accts on stake. After that you can cerate new acct  and get Valued tag on stake forum... Like BluePrints...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm  

nope, it almost impossible to ban someone without reason.
so if it possible, i will ask support first. and then wait their reaction, if it acceptable, ok then. i left or borrow my friend account

3 hours ago, Faris said:

Ban not problem. You can got ban 2-3 times different accts on stake. After that you can cerate new acct  and get Valued tag on stake forum... Like BluePrints...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm  

Haha, dude i just love the way you sarcasm, xD. Thanks for responding and making me have  a laugh. :)  xD

Of course I panicked because I felt that I didn't have a mistake, and I only had 1 account.
Emailed explained that I have an alt account, finally I tried to ask live support about banned, and explained that I only had 1 acc.
Indeed, on the previous day I had asked for wifi / hotspot from my husband because I was running out of internet quota. because my IP Address is the same as the husband's IP. : D
Tarraaaa .... Finally I sent a photo to the live supp with the name of the account etc. to prove that the account is a different person. The first time I took a photo with my husband for something like this "stake": D

Most of the people or players who were banned knows exactly why they were banned, if not they just didn’t read the forum rules. :D 

If in case of doubt and want to get answer on why, simply contact support so they can tell what exactly from those rules that you broke. 

To avoid on getting ban, simply read and understand all the rules first. Just noticed that some players read the rules only after getting their first warning. 

4 hours ago, xtinepink said:

Most of the people or players who were banned knows exactly why there were ban, if not they just didn’t read the forum rules. :D 

If in case of doubt and want to get answer on why, simply contact support so they can tell what exactly from those rules that you broke. 

To avoid on getting ban, simply read and understand all the rules first. Just noticed that some players read the rules only after getting there first warning. 

Well said Pinkie! :) I doubt there usually will be a conspiracy or such to get a certain player banned without proper reason in the first place. This topic in itself is a rather fictional premise but definitely worth the fun talking about if it somehow happens. :D 

Edited by Etude