Stake Forum
kuba122388

Sorry throwaway Twitter accounts are not allowed

Featured Comment

As Mirela mentioned in chat that maybe it is regarding the email that is attached to the Twitter account?

Usually one of the most the most trusted email services in terms of verification would be gmail as they have a account creation abuse prevention system.

Just now, kuba122388 said:

But I have gmail account! On any other giveaway in other sites on gleam, it was working!

Oh :( then in that case I have no idea what the issue is about then.  

I got the same result when trying to enter several giveaways Kuba. 

The twitter account that I have is not used much.  I have a couple accounts I follow, but that's it. The email I use is from yahoo, and shouldn't be an issue. 

My best guess is that I don't qualify with my twitter account because I don't do much on it. So, it might appear as a 'throwaway account' even though I've had it for several years. 

Pretty disappointing - no giveaway entries for me since they use the Gleam/Twitter entry method.  Non-Twitter users miss out, I guess.  :(

@ScooterPi maybe you can just make a new one? i did this because i don't have a twitter account before lol. 

just set a new avatar pic and email for it and i think gleam will not take it as a throwaway account anymore since it was my problem before. Gleam does not consider it as a throwaway twitter account because of how many times i tweeted or people i follow or people that follow me. At least that's what i think cause as soon as i added a picture, it accepts my entries already. hope this helps!