Stake Community
xtinepink

Halloween Special on Stake

Featured Comment

Hey everyone! Halloween is coming and hopefully in stake too! 

I remember last year about the Stake’s halloween Special went on. Where many stake players dressed up with different costumes. Other players, also made same costumes with our dear Gary, Sexy Btc dress up. 

It’s one of the best giveaway special that happened on Stake. I am curious now of what we can see next. Yes yes I am excited to see for this year because stake is having a bigger community now. :D 

Yay! Hopefully we can have a repeat this year? :D

1 minute ago, xtinepink said:

Hey everyone! Halloween is coming and hopefully in stake too! 

I remember last year about the Stake’s halloween Special went on. Where many stake players dressed up with different costumes. Other players, also made same costumes with our dear Gary, Sexy Btc dress up. 

It’s one of the best giveaway special that happened on Stake. I am curious now of what we can see next. Yes yes I am excited to see for this year because stake is having a bigger community now. :D 

Yay! Hopefully we can have a repeat this year? :D

Yay Halloween celebrations! Bring it on 🎃🍭🍬😈

As pinkie has said it is a much larger grown community now! How exciting! :D

4 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

I remember that giveaway, I tried to participate but too late to upload my entry. My costume is very simple but is very scary as well. A white shirt with "COMMITMENT" printed on it. Why? Because people are very scared of commitment 😂

Omg wtf drin!! 

15 minutes ago, ScooterPi said:

Ooooo - there was a Halloween event last year??

Can't wait to see if anything is planned this time around :)  I'd love to participate!

Yes there is, actually bmg was sailormoon like the gary sailor on the stake avatar and Michelle is the sexy bitcoin. So this year, since there are a lot of people on stake maybe we will see lots of participants. Hopefully stake will make this one for this year. Wohhooooo

Do you mean like a drawing or a physical selfie in your costume ? I have to say I am super excited for this to happen this year , so support pleeeeease let us know at week in advance so we can get creative, if not I’m sure you guys will come up something equally amazing.

Just now, Mlc said:

Do you mean like a drawing or a physical selfie in your costume ? I have to say I am super excited for this to happen this year , so support pleeeeease let us know at week in advance so we can get creative, if not I’m sure you guys will come up something equally amazing.

It was a halloween themed selfie contest of wearing a costume of own choice, there were also prizes involved for those with the best costumes.  :)

Also like trick or treating maybe we can ask others for btc instead of candy lol. Im JK btw dont do it and I never did it.

5 minutes ago, Kate said:

Also like trick or treating maybe we can ask others for btc instead of candy lol. Im JK btw dont do it and I never did it.

Lol Kate, here's a 🍬

Ahaha @Bojana, I suppose the brainstorming begins!

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Looking forward to this one too :D We already have some new ideas, but would for sure like to hear some of your suggestions as well :) So, shoot them up here, while we still have time to organize!!! :D 
image.png

The last year Halloween special about the dress up would be awesome to see. Hopefully we can have the 2.0 version :D 

I am excited to see some people do there costumes. Yay. Cheers! 

And also to add up like the hunt on stake like the /hack one on the easter hunt :D 

1 hour ago, Etude said:

Lol Kate, here's a 🍬

Ahaha @Bojana, I suppose the brainstorming begins!

Lol I will sell that candy and get 0.01 BTC right ? xD

Last year was to dress up and you would win a amount of prize right ?

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Why do we have to stream everything? No! :P

Bring it on, we're all ears :D 

Well we love to see all your faces! :P Don't be so shy. All of you are acting like youre ugly af but every single support member could in fact be a model! ❤️

2 hours ago, Snike said:

I hope there will be some different, even spookier challenges this year! Maybe a spooky support stream? :3

Interesting idea! :P 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Why do we have to stream everything? No! :P

Why not, @Jelena has been promising a stream for far too long :PxD It's high time that she stands in front of the camera! :P