Stake Forum
ceastem

Is it a good time to trade now?

Featured Comment

From what I can gather, they are crashing because countries are trying to ban them. If that IS the reason, then I see no immediate future where crypto will go up so I wouldn't invest just yet.

However, that might be what everyone else is thinking, until it is proven pointless to ban something with high and constant demand, where they will go back up. But as to when that happens, your guess is as good as mine.

I guess anytime is a good time to trade as long as you are well versed in trading for profit means. Buy low sell high? :D

In my opinion, I think the only way to trade crypto right now is with an script bot set to your specifications. You would also need a a good amount of capital.

I say this because the prices are trending almost side ways. If you have noticed the price of bitcoin has been in the range of $5,800 - $6,700 for weeks maybe even months now. Because of the narrow highs and lows trading bitcoin requires a lot of capital but if you were to trade cheaper coins with a script you could certainly profit with a smaller bankroll.

We can't predict that much. But if you have some spare money that you not really used it. Go invest bitcoin now. If that is a spare money, you shouldn't get any drawback of losing some money.

Good luck. 

well this is just my opinion but I would say it's a good time to buy now while it's still pretty low because I'm almost certain it will eventually go way back up,  the only question is when that I'm for certain.

25 minutes ago, 77kdub said:

well this is just my opinion but I would say it's a good time to buy now while it's still pretty low because I'm almost certain it will eventually go way back up,  the only question is when that I'm for certain.

Yes i agreed. especially on Doge price

The price is sad now.. we can buy now, and wait it till going to the moon in the end of the year :) 

On 6/1/2019 at 7:19 PM, FotisNt said:

the best days to trade where just a few years ago where a coin was worth a few pennies

On 6/2/2019 at 2:16 AM, neich said:

The best time to trade has passed a few years ago where a Bitcoin was worth like 5$ :D 

I know but I wasn't lucky enough to be able to know about bitcoin then xD

If only I did, I would have bought some! Now what I have are a few full assorted coins that I hope will be fruitful xD

I'm already seeing good results tho since the first time I made this thread. As to what I have learned, it is never too late too invest, at least not yet :).

Every day is a good day to trade. 

I am trading crypto professionally and fulltime since 4 years now. And there hasn't been a single day during those 4 years that I didn't made a trade. But depending on the market situation I change my trading strategy.

If there is some kind of bear market I start stacking up my long term holdings. And during bullrun I systematically start selling parts of my long term holding at specific profit targets. This is not that hard. But it cant be done on a daily basis. You buy and keep for weeks or even months.

My most active strategy is in daytrading. To make money with daytrading it doesn't matter if we are in a bear or bull market. There are a lot of people saying that you cannot trade in a bear market. but I make money with daytrading every single day and it does not matter if we are in a bear or bull market. 

For my daytrading I use 1 single and very easy indicator, the Bollinger bands. 85% of the times wether in bull or bear market the candles and value wave between those Bollinger bands. During this time you can easily execute multiple 0.5 up to 1% profitable trades. 

Its not a matter of making 10-20-30% profitable trades in daytrading. It is much more powerful to make 5-10 trades daily with a 0.5-1% profit instead of buying and holding until it starts mooning. 

I have my own small bankroll management strategy which allows me to turn every 100$ into 3,500$+ in only 12 months with a simple trading method using 1 single indicator