Stake Community
Mlc

Wins vs loses

Featured Comment

Hello everyone!

Someone asked me in chat the other day “how Have you wagered so little Btc? “

Obviously they were looking at my profile ! 

So I went and looked at my own profile and was umm it’s not as bad as I thought , I was expecting to see huge losses over the time I have been playing,

Turns out I’m in profit in few games for each coin ,! My wins vs losses are not so bad , I would say I feel rather good about that ,

how often do you guys check you own profile , do you compare your wins and losses and deem yourself totally unlucky or are you pleased with what you see ? 

Are you in profit in some of the games and negative in others ? Or are you so lucky that don’t have any red  minus numbers in your total profit .

Are you more unlucky than you realised or the opposite ? 

I would love to hear your thoughts on this 😇

Well i always wager only safe bets. Which may cause my total wagered to be low. Of course this was due to my mistake before of always doing martingale. But now that i have gambled so many times, i lesrned to stop when i lost or won enough for the day and try again tommorow.

Lol hmmm my profit are pretty deep in the red especially for BTC and LTC at the moment with ETH not too far behind. I guess it is mainly due to my playstyle and most of my money is being fed to HiLo. 😔 

I'll just leave this here as an answer... :P

1075503779_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.ae76526c49b30ba3d97da9be84a0520e.png

Mines was like 0.006 in green a few days ago as well... xD But over all I'm not too bad in the reds so everythings fine! I dont play too much with the other currencies so no need to post them!

2 hours ago, Snike said:

I'll just leave this here as an answer... :P

1075503779_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.ae76526c49b30ba3d97da9be84a0520e.png

Mines was like 0.006 in green a few days ago as well... xD But over all I'm not too bad in the reds so everythings fine! I dont play too much with the other currencies so no need to post them!

@Snikey, you are bad at gambling! :D  xD

20 hours ago, Snike said:

Isn't a green number under diamond poker the main indicator of a goog gambler!? xDDDD

Hahahaha, on one game out of 12... sure, sureeee! xD Keep telling yourself that! :D(jk, ofc!) 😘 

18 hours ago, Faris said:

I dont know how its possible. Really im confused O.o 

Grateful strippers are grateful! :D

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Hahahaha, on one game out of 12... sure, sureeee! xD Keep telling yourself that! :D(jk, ofc!) 😘 

I think it's time to unfold your stats bojana ❤️:D

Let us see your gambling skills!