Stake Forum
Katarina

General Challenge Rules

Featured Comment

Howdy there Stakers! :) 

Since many of you are unsure of what is (not) allowed in challenges, we will list the general rules here. Read them all carefully

1. One entry per household
  2. In case we find you use multiple forum accounts and you send proof that they belong to different people, only one of them can participate in challenges.
  3. Challenge entry must be from the account linked on Forum
  4. Changing linked Forum account while a Challenge is still opened will make you non-eligible by default.
  5. Ghost mode must be disabled from the moment you post an entry until the Challenge reward coupon is released.
  6. Bets must be made after the commencement of promotions
  7. 10+ Post count on the forum. In case of a Seasonal challenge, 20+ Post count is needed
  8. Challenges will be checked from Friday onward and the payment will be done by Wednesday
  9. Users with warning points for alts should not participate until their warning points expire/are removed, and they will not be credited.
  10. It is necessary to link bet IDs for the challenges, screenshots cannot be the only proof of participation in the given challenge.
  11. TIER challenges will be done once a month and if you participate in them, ghost mode will have to be disabled during the whole week and bet(s) will have to be posted as soon as the challenge requirements are fulfilled. Saving bets to post them on the last day will disqualify you.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach us out.

Have a lovely day and best of luck chasing the challenges! ;) 

2 minutes ago, DanielK said:

Dear Kat, do we need to make screenshots of our bets?

It would be awesome if you would post screenshots of each bet to make the checking easier. :D 

2 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

great @Katarina for making this more transparent for people to know the rules so there wont be any misunderstanding.. 

You are welcome.;) Perhaps we should have posted this before, but better late than never. :P 

6 minutes ago, Katarina said:

I know @Faris, but we want to include as many of the new users in challenges as possible. :) Maybe we will change this in the future, but for now, minimum 10 forum posts are needed. :) 

Okay i understand.. Maybe need increase prizes :D 

5 hours ago, Katarina said:

One entry per household

Hey @Katarina :)

At the moment I stay in block of flats, and everyone shares the same wifi (I think there is one router with extenders around the buildings). I don't think anyone else plays on Stake, but if they do, (since the traffic will probably come from the same IP address), how can I prove that I am only entering from one account. In other words, how do I prove that they don't belong to me, but rather belong to someone else in the building?

16 hours ago, Katarina said:

It would be awesome if you would post screenshots of each bet to make the checking easier. :D 

You are welcome.;) Perhaps we should have posted this before, but better late than never. :P 

Hey Katarina, could you link a guide or create one on how to post screenshots so it's not just a website link (prntscr/imgur/etc)?

Also my screen can only show up to like 4/5 of the bet like http://prntscr.com/l5i5lz, is there a way to elongate the popup so it shows everything?

Thanks

@williamshennie9 In case that happens and you receive warning points for forum alt accounts, just reach us out on Live Support chat and we will guide you. There is no need to explain here what to do in such cases. :) 

@Kate Yes, one account per household even if you prove that the accounts belong to different persons. By proving that, you get the privilege of keeping the accounts, but only one can participate in the challenges. The choice is up to you.

@jannine For TIER challenges only: It depends on when you manage to fulfill the requirements. For example, if you get the valid bets on Monday, and you post them on Friday or on the last day, you will not be eligible for the prize since you hid the bets and that's not fair towards the others. If you fulfilled the requirements on the last day and you posted the bets then, then you will be eligible.

@irawk0 This should be of some help if you are using Windows 10: 

If you have Lightshot app installed, check this:

If you are using a phone, you can find online how to make screenshots on the phone you have.

3 minutes ago, lolipant said:

i think you should add the time limit if there's a mistake on stake end until the problem is fixed (for example, on recent tier chartbet hunt, there's a bug where it auto-cashout at 1000x). is that possible?

Please explain this a bit further since I don't understand what you meant by this "time limit". 

33 minutes ago, Katarina said:

Please explain this a bit further since I don't understand what you meant by this "time limit". 

would you considered to extend the ending challenge time if there's a mistake on stake part that affected challenge?

in recent chartbet there's a cap on 1000x cashout (even when you set it at 2000x it still auto-cashout at 1000x) assume this bug was fixed on 3rd day after challenge announced. would you considered add the extra time to compensate for that (i.e. the challenge end in 10 days after announced instead of 7 days, by give 3 more extra days)

I see, thank you for explaining it in more detail.

Well, in that case no since you would still have plenty of time achieving the challenge. If you are unable to play the games of that week's challenges for several days and thus you don't have enough time to fulfill the requirements, we will prolong the challenge time.

4 minutes ago, Katarina said:

I see, thank you for explaining it in more detail.

Well, in that case no since you would still have plenty of time achieving the challenge. If you are unable to play the games of that week's challenges for several days and thus you don't have enough time to fulfill the requirements, we will prolong the challenge time.

one more question: in such a case, let's say for example it didn't get fixed until the challenge is over, and there's 10 guys get the same 1000x payout due to the bug. what would be of the reward? split it among the 1000x guys?

On 10/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, Katarina said:

Howdy there Stakers! :) 

Since many of you are unsure of what is (not) allowed in challenges, we will list the general rules here. Read them all carefully

1. One entry per household
  2. In case we find you had multiple forum accounts and you sent proof that they belong to different people, only one of them can participate in challenges
  3. Ghost mode must be disabled from the moment you enter challenges
  4. Bets must be made after the commencement of promotions
  5. 10+ Post count on the forum
  6. Challenges will be checked from Friday onward and the payment will be done by Wednesday
  7. TIER challenges will be done once a month and if you participate in them, ghost mode will have to be disabled during the whole week and bet(s) will have to be posted as soon as the challenge requirements are fulfilled. Saving bets to post them on the last day will disqualify you.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach us out.

Have a lovely day and best of luck chasing the challenges! ;) 

Great @Katarina because as you saw i see many different accounts born while you do giveaways on forum and in chat.also on discord happened the same,many accounts (multiple) so real players had no chance to win.Thank you for arranging this

@Katarina I have lightshot and know how to take pics, I just don't know how to paste em here to show up as an image rather than a link...

Also I can't take screenshots of the whole bet ID, maybe it's because I'm on laptop with a smaller screen?

16 hours ago, irawk0 said:

@Katarina I have lightshot and know how to take pics, I just don't know how to paste em here to show up as an image rather than a link...

Also I can't take screenshots of the whole bet ID, maybe it's because I'm on laptop with a smaller screen?

Had you checked the video I posted here, you would have found out. :) But in short, just open the screenshot, right click on it and choose Copy image and paste it.

1 minute ago, Katarina said:

Had you checked the video I posted here, you would have found out. :) But in short, just open the screenshot, right click on it and choose Copy image and paste it.

Ohh you can paste image here, never knew lol I thought it had to be like %img or some random command. Tyvm :)