Stake Forum
Edward

[0.0001 BTC] Where did you find out about the forum?

Featured Comment

b4 i enter a site im always looking for FAQ and FORUM section to explore and stake.com is one of the great sites that I enter :) a positive people always online :P thanks for the people thats all behind this site :P more power

waiting for xmas giveaways :P

from the moderator

there are contests and much more different communication and all the news pass through the forum and often the site administrator eliminates fun contests thanks

Edited by sofia

As Primedice had it's forum on the domain forum.primedice.com , So I thought Stake may also have it's forum. So I too entered forum.stake.com on the Web url and to be Surprised discovered This Amazing Forum :x

Stake Username : Mrboss 

while chatting and playing in stake.com i met great people with great views in life and in gambling and from there i asked them where they share their ideas so it landed me here :) Keep up the good work guys! Long Live Stake.com

Found out about this forum,communicating in Russian chat.Post began to learn about the contests held by the administration to try to win a prize.

Fatherw

Всем привет! 

Узнал о форуме из чата и сразу зарегистрировался, потому что здесь обсуждают все актуальные проблемы которые возникают в процессе игры и ищут решения.

Также часто проходят конкурсы, что само по себе очень интересно!=) 

Hello! 

Learned about the forum from the chat and immediately signed up, because here we discuss all the current problems which arise in the course of the game and looking for solution.

Also often are contests, which in itself is very interesting!=)

I heard about forum for the first time on telegram group, during pre alpha.. I didn't join it before due to all the real life things going on so I joined it a bit late when the site was already live but I am so glad I decided to join because I really love being here (specially @Kargai's games, they are awesome :D)

The day of the beta was launched i was digging around with a pick and a shovel to see if you didn't forgot some coins here and there. At the end of my tunnel i saw a light, a bright light. When i reached it it was a light signal : "For um". Didn't knew who UM was and why he had a place for him but I was so tired after all my researchs that I fall asleep there.

Since that moment I still live here, trying to enterntain the citizens of the StakeUm nation.

I heard about it on stake.com (best damn site ever.) And I decide to post here because everyone here is badass, and like to chat with dope people. And because STAKE IS #1 BABY!!

I know bitcoin because my local thread explained that I can earn bitcoin with free on bitcointalk forum !

Until I met Edward on bitcointalk forum and he said that I can find more giveway on forum.primedice !

After that, people talk about new project named Stake from forum.primedice and finally I registered on this stake forum and keep active until now :D

Forum is a great platform to share ideas, issues and of course it is informational... I was sure that, there would be forum community for stake and i asked in chat and got the link.. I am one of the first 15 members in this forum and i'm very happy to see this growing fast.. I chose to post to this forum because, it's a place where we can learn new things and share our ideas.. I learned about Altcoins, cryptocurrency trading platforms, scam sites, legit sites, mining, lending, ICO's, different wallets and everything about crypto world from PD forum.. As it is from the same team i find it very interesting.. I enjoy being a part of this growing community. :) 

i saw on stake chat people are posting their streams on the forum thats why it attracts me at first after that i found interesting about several topics. than i started reading it. than when i open a topic lots of good answers came related to my topic. people are willing to share in here.