williamshennie9

Stake Vault Update

Featured Comment

Hey guys!

So I remember a while back Stake announced that the vault would be introduced to protect players' fund. Do we have any updates on this? I got so excited, but it seems to have died down because nobody is talking about it anymore.

What do you guys think? Is the vault on it's way to Stake? Let's discuss below :)

Its a vault where funds are very safe like you need email confirm authenticator code and many more things just to access it 

I am thinking it should be out soon things like this you really don't want to rush because then the safety of it is in jeopardy. :) But I will be waiting for it as I think this will be a great feature.

On 10/7/2018 at 7:17 AM, Chrab0vsky said:

next challenge free min tip and busted.. winner Player its biggest profit %) 

3 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Hey guys!

So I remember a while back Stake announced that the vault would be introduced to protect players' fund. Do we have any updates on this? I got so excited, but it seems to have died down because nobody is talking about it anymore.

What do you guys think? Is the vault on it's way to Stake? Let's discuss below :)

maybe dogecoin in the end, primedice is also from stake

This might actually be useful as a savings bank which to put allocated amounts that are not suppose to be played

On 10/15/2018 at 12:39 AM, williamshennie9 said:

Hey guys!

That is a very good idea. But it still returns to the sometimes greedy human nature that after saving it, in a short time later it will not take too long to use it again. In the end they lost everything. But I am still waiting for the update ^_^ 

So where is this Vault? Still waiting for it to come along. :D It might just save me up some savings. 

Vaults would help a lot. At least the big players.

They can keep their money safe and wont rip as often.

However I hope they put an extra measure of security over the vault. Anybody having your account should not be able to access your vault. Maybe like the 2FA

2 hours ago, Alyannahbert said:

Vault would be very useful for all players, we might be able to save up on this new feature of stake if it push through.

Of course, so players no need to create other account for the "bank" :D 

That would be nice. One can keep their money safely in vault and play the amount with no risk of loosing all balance and wow no need of two bank accounts. With 2fa and remembering passwords maintaining two accounts is cumbersome. I would be happy with vault. Hope it is launched soon.

I mentioned it was almost ready 2 weeks ago. Its currently on staging just making sure there's no bugs or issues. I'm anticipating early next week. It should come with the bet archive system. Most of these things were discussed on the previous blog post.

Now when i read people crying in the chat about being busted , rip , no balance etc, i know what to blame. the total degeneration of not using a bank , vault etc ....  I hope it gets implemented soon. 
although those who wager in a non degenerative way wouldnt use much of the vault , coz in my opinion they manage the bankroll better and implement stop losses. 
Although all this is still just my opinion.

I'd like a vault but instead of just storing your money it would lock your winnings over an amount you set and force you to withdraw it. That way I wont screw myself over if I hit a big multiplier. Or you could set it to take a percentage of every bet you win that way you'll have a bit left over if you bust.