Stake Forum
xtinepink

What is your favorite crypto for your rolls?

Featured Comment

Heya stakers and friends! 

Stake now have different coins/tokens that you can play with. Among these mentioned cryptocurrencies, what’s the most that you use now?

Well I am using and trying to win more on eth. I actually just used eth few weeks now, seems a lot of patience betting this one but even when you play it with millions it doesn’t feel much pain than a million of a btc. 

I also like ltc since it’s a cheap one to play with and try to make more of it before the value goes up again. 

Although the down side of that is your mindset of “oh how I wish I won that with btc” 

Well Btc will always be my preferred playing currency of choice but I've found that playing with ETH I'm a bit more careless but sometimes it works out and I end up winning more so then if I would have been betting Btc and as far as LTC that still feels like I'm just playing with Monopoly money lol

I agree with both of you LTC feels like im playing with like nothing. ETH is fun to play and risk and get high multipliers and BTC is money :)  It does seem to kind of warp you when you go from playing with a shit ton of ETh or LTC then going back BTC and makes you feel like your not getting anywhere even if you are.

I would say considering the facts at how our behaviour and limbic system work when we gamble, it's better to use a currency with more numbers to help facilitate the immense change while gambling in our limbic system. Simply put more numbers in the positive will never hurt you bank account!! Invest wise, Play Smart and Simply Win. Papabless!!

39 minutes ago, BLXN said:

I get 0.1 every couple days from a program/project on Telegram- it definitely has helped me from digging into personal finances, although I tend to make stupid/greedy bets with it.. just cause. I also feel like the edge is applied differently to LTC than it is to BTC, although it could just be an illusion. It's very easy to make 0.3+ from 0.1, although i cannot say the same for BTC. 😜

What program is that mate? It seems good, could you share it here :D ? Or pm me :D 

LTC by far is the preferred crypto. I used to mine it and has cheap fees that I turned to when big daddy bitcoin got too big for its britches and the fee rose to $20 a transaction. I seriously doubt Satoshi Nakamoto had that in mind when he created bitcoin. I think Dash is better but it hasn't caught on with the masses,.....I have no clue why that is.

My first choice of preference for coin of course but I agree with a lot of people on the etherum it's a lot easier to be careless and you can bet bigger and play around with it a little more. But I am not at all a fan of LTC because I'm here to make money not play around with something that's not worth any value to me unless I have a whole coin there's no point

On 9/13/2018 at 7:55 AM, xtinepink said:

Heya stakers and friends! 

Stake now have different coins/tokens that you can play with. Among these mentioned cryptocurrencies, what’s the most that you use now?

Well I am using and trying to win more on eth. I actually just used eth few weeks now, seems a lot of patience betting this one but even when you play it with millions it doesn’t feel much pain than a million of a btc. 

I also like ltc since it’s a cheap one to play with and try to make more of it before the value goes up again. 

Although the down side of that is your mindset of “oh how I wish I won that with btc” 

i only play btc,  i font feel like playingother crypto i am being confuse about their value,  hope noone is offended, but i love btc the most, i only play other crypto if i got tipped, or thry rainbot

I mostly play in BTC, becuase I am very familiar with the value of it and I've been playing with it since I started crypto gambling :)

The value of ETH and LTC keeps changing, not to say the value of bitcoin does not change, but it's quick and easy for me to make depos, and withdrawals in BTC.

It is also easy for me to convert BTC back to my home currency, so I know exactly how much I've won or lost :)

hmm no doubt bitcoin is best of them all, if you can afford bitcoin is best, but normaly i think eth is best becuz its in middle of bitcoin and ltc and have a decent price rate for now, ltc is too low very  hard to grow that much big to make something for you reasonable, so eth is best for me to earn something decent.

9 hours ago, sahil777 said:

hmm no doubt bitcoin is best of them all, if you can afford bitcoin is best, but normaly i think eth is best becuz its in middle of bitcoin and ltc and have a decent price rate for now, ltc is too low very  hard to grow that much big to make something for you reasonable, so eth is best for me to earn something decent.

i agree with that :)