Stake Forum
xtinepink

What is your favorite crypto for your rolls?

Featured Comment

Litecoin and Btc are the best to play with ^_^ btc for more serious play and ltc for more fun play, as 1 ltc is like only like 35 uds i get the satifaction of beting able to do hole coin bets and not alot of digits

Well in terms of big wins my favorite would be bitcoin or ethereum but in case of having fun and hunting challenges I would have to say dogecoin because it makes me feel like a boss. 

Hello guys coming with a new post about what is your favourite cryptocurrency to play on stake? (BTC,ETH,LTC,DOGE,BCH)

I honestly prefer LTC and DOGE because I feel like its easier to make money since you can bet smaller and feel like you have a way bigger balance.

What is your favorite crypto currency to play with and why? :)

I guess that I'd go with BTC for my favorite crypto as I have started playing on stake since there was only BTC and I can't really play with something else "in peace". BTC gives me that "feeling" of "I'm playing with a high value coin" and I like it :D After BTC, I always choose DogeCoin as with it I can try strategies and see what balance I need in BTC to be safe with a strategy. I imagine myself having 1 BTC when instead I have 1 XDG and so I just try a few strategies until I run out of Doges (this doesn't sound that great, to "run out of doges" haha)

I have tried before ETH and LTC, but I didn't like it that much. I haven't touched BCH though, tried a few bets with Faucet and that was it.

I have always felt DOGEcoin is really tricky to play with but it can be really fun too to be betting round numbers instead of small fractions of a cryptocurrency. That being said DOGEcoins are not exactly near the top of my list of favourite coins. :P

1 minute ago, Etude said:

I have always felt DOGEcoin is really tricky to play with but it can be really fun too to be betting round numbers instead of small fractions of a cryptocurrency. That being said DOGEcoins are not exactly near the top of my list of favourite coins. :P

how to gain more bitcoins here?

3 minutes ago, SovietDoggo said:

Dogecoin and Bitcoin are my favorites at the moment. I'ts cool betting with a lot of whole coins vs a small percentage.

what is cool about it that you liek?                                  
is it the psychological phactor or is it cause you can make smaller bets? or more bets  i mean

7 hours ago, santachuuck said:

Hello guys coming with a new post about what is your favourite cryptocurrency to play on stake? (BTC,ETH,LTC,DOGE,BCH)

I honestly prefer LTC and DOGE because I feel like its easier to make money since you can bet smaller and feel like you have a way bigger balance.

What is your favorite crypto currency to play with and why? :)

we're the same way around.. i rather prefer ltc and doge to play

I prefer LTC AND DOGE to play than the bitcoins seems the bitcoins now higher than the other cyrpto

5 hours ago, Jessica said:

I prefer doge and ltc, less pressure comoare to other crypto.. 

Doge is relative stable in price too  xD, i mean heck btc dropped 3k in a week and doge only a few pennies