Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Do you profit from hunting challenges?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone :)

Looking at this week's challenge, I was actually able to make a profit from it this week :) It got me thinking, do you make a profit when you hunt challenges? And I'm specifically excluding the payout from the challenge. I'm just talking about the time from when you start hunting to where you hit the requirements to have a valid entry.

For me, I mostly lose money hunting them, but I am able to make a profit when the giveaway gets paid out :) Let me know your experiencesxD

yes, most of them are doable since the payout will likely to replenish itself (roulette, dice, blackjack, keno, diamond poker, baccarat) as long as it isn't something absurd (like hit a 0.00 with 9900x)

however some are pretty much lower your balance every bet until you hit it (plinko and chartbet come to mind) so i'd likely avoid those if it's part of a challenge (unless it's something like hit 100x on chartbet which isn't hard to do)

Yes definitely so far I have profitted from doing the weekly forum challenges. Although sometimes I find certain week's challenges being way too tough and time consuming that I did not partake. Other than that, waiting to receive a completed challenge's prize is much welcomed after suffering a recent bust so its akin to like a medic of sorts in a battlefield lol.

On 10/15/2018 at 11:36 AM, Kate said:

Well some challenges yes but some challenges no like the Hi Lo one xD

This week I won with both, I love hunting the challenges.

The Yo Eleven challange spent my energies a lot and I could not complete.

What can I say? Sometimes I win sometimes I lose.

only on this hi lo and ouija challenge i busted 2 currencies due to these two . these challenges are the only ones i did not make a profit on, i loved the mines challenge and yo leven haha since i made profits not just in giveaways but also while betting ❤️ 

also i would love it if doge is allowed for hunting too. i just don't know how much minimum bet required will they make it

1 hour ago, luizoruivo said:

This week I won with both, I love hunting the challenges.

The Yo Eleven challange spent my energies a lot and I could not complete.

What can I say? Sometimes I win sometimes I lose.

So use the dicebot :P if its hard 

I do not participate in all stake challenges. I choose only the one that I think I can do. I need to say that the ones I participated in were profitable for me. For example I used eth to participate in chartbet challenges and won a lot, then I played with that money on plinko challenges and then I was really lucky and won a lot. And then I play on hilo for some fun and made my winning up to 0.9 eth. Plus of course I got money from the challenges in btc. So I think you can say it was very profitable and even helpful for me because if I didn't participate in those challenges I wouldn't win that much because I would never do a hunt in chartbet for example.

However when I see that the challenge is difficult to get, for example the last one on hilo when you needed 20 cards. I tried a few times, wasted a lot of money and then I decided not to participate in that challenge since I wasted already the amount that I could win for that challenge. So basically when I see that I'm loosing more than I can win then I simply stop trying to win the challenge. 

Of course it depends on luck, so for someone the specific challenge can be difficult for others it might be easy. For me taking on 20 cards on hilo was something I couldn't do this time. Why? Probably because I had well on hilo in the past and it just didn't work out for me, maybe I won too much on hilo already. On the other hand the plinko challenge when you had to hit 420x and 620x was very easy for me and I hit both in about 5 minutes of playing. That was probably because I never played a lot on those pins. But I have seen many more experienced users try that plinko challenge and they complained that they can't hit it. So for them it was difficult because they played a lot on those pins on plinko. For me as a noob (I usually play on 16 pins) it was piece of cake. 

I think you should choose challenges that are good for you. Don't look that others did something and it was easy for them. Look how much luck you have at that specific game and challenge. Don't look at others. Then you will profit from challenges. 

Hmm I have been skipping quite a few forum challenges lately and felt it is such a waste to miss out on. :( Should have paid more attention to them.

Maybe it was a profit, if i'm chasing those challanges. I'm up my balance my playing dice or mines (These game modes easily make my money increased to do more challanges)

But if you in plinko challange that announced before, maybe you are going to busted, or even HiLo God Challange. I really not lucky enough to do 20 times.

It really depends. 

Usually I tell myself I will complete the challenge regardless... which I then try to play the easier challenge with a decent bet amount, treating the challenge reward as an extra reward.

However, when playing it normally it’s much easier to succumb to tilt. In some situations I get blinded by the tilt and bust without finishing any challenges as well 😩

Woe is life. 

I imagine everyone loses more money playing the challenges, than what is won from the prize pool. I assume this is why they host these challenges as it gets players to bet more resulting in higher profits for "House". I don't think the prize pools are big enough with the amount of people that compete and win.

Ha no i don't profit from challenges , actually i spend more chasing the challenge than the reward is worth , i have yet to complete a single challenge and its not for lack of trying , but when i do i will be sure do a little happy dance ❤️

15 minutes ago, Mlc said:

Ha no i don't profit from challenges , actually i spend more chasing the challenge than the reward is worth , i have yet to complete a single challenge and its not for lack of trying , but when i do i will be sure do a little happy dance ❤️

Hmm I think no if you complete the challenge earlier when it starts and you get at over x participants then u get better prize...