Stake Community
williamshennie9

Do you profit from hunting challenges?

Featured Comment

When the challenges used to be a little easier, I tend to make a little profit after the challenge, however recently they have really made it harder for players to participate, but as I can see, it hasn't stopped players from participating in it weekly. I would love to see more Hi/Lo challenges but 20 card openings like before was almost impossible for me, no matter how hard I tried. I lost quite a lot on that challenge. Maybe they will consider a little less then before. Let's wait and see for the next challenge. :)

I finish the challenges but loses bigger than the price. When I do challenge, I play flatbet to finish the challenge. But when I watch the game rolling and got a long losing streak. Bad things come to my mind like, "go all in its a hit for sure!" then ends up losing. 

On 10/22/2018 at 6:15 PM, BLXN said:

I don't really consider 40k a profit.. lol. If they had tiered challenges, as they promoted -once- before, I might be more interested in completing them. 😜

What do you mean, @BLXN, we do have TIER challenges, as a matter of fact - one is running currently, and we try to add at least one of those on a monthly basis? 🤔

(what's with the negative photo on your profile, if I recall from RL pictures topic, there was some bearded one, and now I only see androgyny? o.O O.o #confused)

I've yet to join one on here on Stake, but on PD I used to do pretty well with hunting challenges. Lord knows I've wagered enough here to win a handful of hutning challenges, I need to start joining them on Stake.

Hi! it's true that in general I'm pretty much at a loss in the challenges and I recover if I win a gift!
at the same time the challenges are rather hard and long it is normal that they end up costing money, by dint of making hands to make the conditions of participation to win! at the same time it is normal it takes a lot of effort to win often it is a good price!
Good luck, bye!🍀👍

15 hours ago, BadG said:

I dont know how to play but i think it will make me rich :)

What do you mean? The first thing you need to do is find out the challenge first and you can find it here: https://forum.stake.com/board/138-challenges/ and after that read the requirements and hunt the challenge :D 

Well, I mostly come up with profits when there is a challenge which you gotta hit something like 600x-1000x. However, once I claim the coupon code, I'm losing it instantly. So I guess there is no point participating-_-.

i didnt push through participating on challenges giveaways for i know i just lost like plinko, hilo and wheel which i hated most. I just concentrate playing on dice which slowly i am recovering from losses. i made my ltc balance green and hope i will make all soon green.

Edited by automatic

On 11/11/2018 at 4:23 PM, davinmark said:

Sometimes i get profit from hunting challange, because i finished the challange earlier (easy challange)

But most of all, i get loss and ended with busted :D 

I never had lost while playing for promotions. But i haven't tried my luck playing out promotions here yet.

By playing into a competition you play within a bound (a limitation you set on your own) that minimises your chance of losing in net run.

uhh yah i never hunt really well... only my own hunts on dice... i dont do well with challenges - not my thing.  I am not a keyboard warrior. Some of us cant tyoe 1000 words a minute. Lol! Cheers!