Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Do you profit from hunting challenges?

Featured Comment

7 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I've been finding over the recent months of playing challenges that they just seem to get harder and harder and less worthwhile going for the prizes. One time I was angry to lose 150k in sats for a 40k sats prize and when you put it that way, it does not add up and is not fair. Obviously some of these challenges can be easy and it's finding the one you think you can do no problem. But sadly, I've seen none that actually favour what I'm good at. The last thing I want to do lose my funds thinking I will get a giveaway payout when I might not. You see what I mean...

Don't get me wrong, I've profited many of times from giveaway challenges, but as of recently, they are not very easy as what they used to be, but hey, that's what makes a challenge what it is so overall I'm not complaining, I don't play them anymore anyways. Might consider when I got myself together but who knows when that will happen.

I do agree with you in a way. The challenges are getting harder, however, I do know which ones are within my limits. That is why I only hunt those ones I know I can complete. So you do have a choice at the end of the day as well, which is awesome :) There are several challenges which I've just abstained from.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:53 AM, davinmark said:

Sometimes i get profit from hunting challange, because i finished the challange earlier (easy challange)

But most of all, i get loss and ended with busted :D 

Yeah I already tried to play at the open challenges of anyone .. but who consumes games I like and not that I hate if I do not play .. lol why play what you do not Evie to play? just for the chalenge? no

Cheers...!

Posted (edited)

I have little experience in challenges, as this is just my fourth contest. Not one of the contest I did not finish with a profit. I hope the situation will change in the future.

Edited by Himiko

I made myself so miserable last December trying to do all the challenges for the bonus I am really glad I'm sitting so many of these out.  I was really starting to feel like a puppet last time.  Sure the bonus payout was great, but even at 20USD (or whatever it was) it wasn't worth the hours and hours I spent playing a game I wasn't really enjoying.

So I wish you luck with the challenges and hope you enjoy the bonus but it can also give some perspective to walk away!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, wry said:

I made myself so miserable last December trying to do all the challenges for the bonus I am really glad I'm sitting so many of these out.  I was really starting to feel like a puppet last time.  Sure the bonus payout was great, but even at 20USD (or whatever it was) it wasn't worth the hours and hours I spent playing a game I wasn't really enjoying.

So I wish you luck with the challenges and hope you enjoy the bonus but it can also give some perspective to walk away!

Got to agree with that. The ones that take long really wears one down. There's always giving up on those, but it's tough when one's already spent a large amount of time on it.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:43 AM, Eugene265 said:

I guess never. All the time I wasnt hunting it with small bet, and mostly was loosing. I was betting big for challnges and thats y never made profit from them

There's that, too. Got to try and stick to the minimum, but many would end up increasing their bets as the losses stack up. It can get particularly bad with the ones like ties on baccarat, due to its massive edge compared to other games.

Got to add that the current ones for stake v2 are easier than the norm. With just one exception so far, I'd say they were well worth doing. Unless you don't care for small prizes. :)

Edited by testB

I have commented on this post before and I continue to say the same thing now.    I have never profited off of challenges.   The pay out is not worth it for me in chsllenges although I do appreciate the chance for some fun.  

I used to earn money from hunting games but, now I don't get much time to continue the challenge. I always check the entries posted by players at the end of the giveaway. It is great to see that many have profited more than what they can get from the prize pool.

I have profited now from the recent seasonal challenges from day 4 to day 7 or 8 I am not quite sure which challenges tho but I got a profit of 60000 satoshis xD

In general, the idea is very good and entertaining. Sports interest further spurs the players and the hunt becomes more entertaining. As for myself, sometimes I take part in the hunt, sometimes not, respectively, and the profit, that is, it does not.

On 3/4/2019 at 8:04 AM, werty said:

yes , only baccarat make me minus big. for all game is easy 

The tie challenge? lol yeah same here, challenge on blackjack and baccarat is really hard to do and sometimes you can't make a profit from the challenges. 

Tier challenge also, i always skip tier challenge :/ 

Most of the time, I ended up being on profit hunting these challenges. If I feel that I will not be able to hit it or I will lose more than the prize, then I won't continue to hunt it. But most of the time as well, after receiving the prize, I'll hunt for the next challenge, and when I've successfully done it, I'll play what's remaining in my balance and end up busted 😂

well it depends on the chalenge and how bigg is ur balance before all chalenges i did and got profit but theres always a but theres newer good ending like i was sayoing the plinko chalenge wrlly fucked me like becose off the chalenge i riped 0.0008 btc i know its small but for fuew people its bigg.I gave up on the chalenge after i riped all.But for almost all the rest chalenges i hawe profited for  excample rn the 10th march keno chalenge i profited 0.000025 its small but atleast not in loss and  it took me only 24 trys.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, yololife222 said:

well it depends on the chalenge and how bigg is ur balance before all chalenges i did and got profit but theres always a but theres newer good ending like i was sayoing the plinko chalenge wrlly fucked me like becose off the chalenge i riped 0.0008 btc i know its small but for fuew people its bigg.I gave up on the chalenge after i riped all.But for almost all the rest chalenges i hawe profited for  excample rn the 10th march keno chalenge i profited 0.000025 its small but atleast not in loss and  it took me only 24 trys.

yes it's a little true that it happens May I do not agree that it is always the case .. in case of problem about you can contact the Support ... but that does not hold I think that it is due to be way of playing .. but tries to play prudently for the next times in order to come out beneficiary my brother .. so my greetings !!!

Edited by bicoinman | ommission

14 hours ago, MiracleRolling said:

Maybe or not, actually at some my first challenges, i have profitable with strategy that recover amount i lost from hunting, but after that i busted because normal game. This is gambling.

Very good point as this is true.    I think that if you play the minimum amount you will benefit from the challenges.    But they are really fun too !