Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Do you profit from hunting challenges?

Featured Comment

I do realised by participating in those hunting challenges, it makes me feel more for that particular game and once I'm comfortable with it, I will just place my usual bets and usually not just for the hunt. That's how I always ended up with good profits I think. Lol! E.g the previous mines hunt in Oct last year won me like 17eth from my 0.028eth bet. But this was an accidental win that was not qualified in the hunt haha! Bcos i hv misread the hunt game terms needed. But well, all good of cos since I have already profited from my mine games. Lol

And yesterday's keno hunt gotten me in profit as well. Won 0.0158btc from my 0.000256btc bet . Took me about only 20 over rolls to hit that. Hehe. Kinda lucky I guessed. 

I actually gave up hunting challenges a long time ago unless it's something super easy because I usually end up busting more chasing it then the prize is for catching it.

I don't think so, most of the time actually am incurring losses on the more difficult ones lol.

I really only bother to do the challenges if they're very easy to complete. Although those ones also have a ton of people completing it so the prize is nothing to write home about. It's a "profit" but not very much but again if its so easy there's no reason not to do it and a small bonus is always welcome.

I don't actually know if its weird or just me but every time I rechieved a challenge coupon I instantly busted it. Just like I do with deposits, most times I'm on profits, it's from random tips trivias and stuff like that.

On 3/13/2019 at 10:41 PM, bobdole said:

I really only bother to do the challenges if they're very easy to complete. Although those ones also have a ton of people completing it so the prize is nothing to write home about. It's a "profit" but not very much but again if its so easy there's no reason not to do it and a small bonus is always welcome.

Yeah challenges where many People complete the challenge then we get less satoshis like maybe around 20k

Well guys.. from Today i'm going to do challenges and save money from them without any gambling, so i can check if it's profitable or not to do them. All challenges will be done on twitch, on thursday or friday at evening :) feel free to join streams :)

13 hours ago, neich said:

In the end I'm busting my challange winnings. 

No i don't profit xD

Same here! Imagine busting when chasing a challenge for such a long time and getting nothing until the last moment with zero balance, then busting challenge's payout in like less than 1 minute. Definitely some challenges aint worth shit.

I once took part in a challenge and it actually made me lose my balance because I was too eager to get a prize from the challeage even though the prize that I got was not too great, but very little

On 5/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, pras111 said:

I once took part in a challenge and it actually made me lose my balance because I was too eager to get a prize from the challeage even though the prize that I got was not too great, but very little

hehe you gotta watch yourself during challenges , cause in the end that's how they get ya! nyum  num yummi users get eaten by stake  to feed garry  and mini garrys
bet min amount to profit on chal

On 5/5/2019 at 11:08 PM, Shaniqua said:

hehe you gotta watch yourself during challenges , cause in the end that's how they get ya! nyum  num yummi users get eaten by stake  to feed garry  and mini garrys
bet min amount to profit on chal

ahahahahaaha lol !!!  

it will be really interesting to do that .... it's even what I intend to do not bierntot you ??

Challenges from a long time ago were profitable.

Sadly, these past few challenges isn't. Why? because of the sudden boom of player counts participating. Hell I even received around 30k sats or 20k sats for a challenge i spent a whole day with. So not worth my time and efforts. Even they increased it to 0.1 for 200 people or more, it still does not get as high as compared to before. Although I appreciate the initiative of a challenge, sadly it's not as worth it as it was before.