rahuldev7

Free Bitcoin Cloud mining site - 10% daily payout with proof

Featured Comment

Bitcoin Mining is may be a new term for most of us. Mining is generally verification process by hardware when a transaction takes place on blockchain and the owner/miners get a slice of it as fee.

I have joined many programme but Auroramine  is turning out to be beast at all.Genesis mining have even period of around 120 days depending upon difficultly but on Auroramine  you get your investment back within 10 days or so.It has valid company number and you can verify here   https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk (Company Number: 10956583 ).But after reading alot of good reviews I was convinced and putted 100 dollars and getting 10 % daily ( 10 dollars ).

What's so special about this :

1. You can start free and get 100 ghs sign up bonus. 
  2. Contracts are for life time , means it will  mine till it's profitable.
  3. Daily payout ,means you can withdraw any time. Withdraw limit : minimum 1.25 usd
  4. You are getting minimum 10% daily whatever money you bought hashing power and money back within 10 days.
  5. Affiliate earning up to 3 tier -- 6%, --3% ,1% .

I will be posting my withdrawal proof. See attached images for outcome.

Free 100 ghs sign up bonus here : https://www.auroramine.com/?ref=71061

Auroramine Official Facebook page

*Note : Please do your own research before investing and always start with smallest amount possible like $ 10-15 so that you can withdraw daily coZ minimum withdraw limit is $1.40

Invest at your own risk.

b1.gif

Screenshot_2017-10-11-14-28-04.thumb.jpg.772d475d2423ef097634c68fef3f87ad.jpg

PicsArt_10-07-08_28_06.thumb.jpg.26833cfaa4d4c9636a85ff57ad65f648.jpgScreenshot_2017-10-07-08-47-36-1.thumb.jpg.8e0e70591237dc5a87d23ba2962487e9.jpg

Edited by rahuldev7

Man dont fall for this scam stuff . All the scam and ponzis do have a company no and al the stuff but still they end up scamming.

Be carefull I dont suggest to invest in fast return investment. If there is free coins well u may take advantage but on investing stuff be carefull.

Thats what i think about these kinda sites cause have some good expereince already :D

Goodluck

ThugStream

1 hour ago, ThugStream said:

Man dont fall for this scam stuff . All the scam and ponzis do have a company no and al the stuff but still they end up scamming.

Be carefull I dont suggest to invest in fast return investment. If there is free coins well u may take advantage but on investing stuff be carefull.

Thats what i think about these kinda sites cause have some good expereince already :D

Goodluck

ThugStream

Don't know , but  I have putted only spare money , and after reading some good reviews I made decision , and i advice you sir. to make a free account only ,to give it a try.

Edited by rahuldev7

41 minutes ago, wilbur said:

so how to depo. step by step please. i cant fully understand it

After sign up we can buy hash power just by sending some BTC in the buy power tab @ top , after 1 confirmation your power will boost up.

if you want further help call me bro

21 minutes ago, Mrboss said:

Yes Explain it correctly

Explained brother , if u need u can call me .

30 minutes ago, wilbur said:

please do step by step with pictures on how to depo . im really interested

After completing your registration , you will get free 100 ghs as sign up bonus 

To add more power just click on buy power and it will show you your deposit address , you have to deposit some amount and as soon as it confirm (1 confirmation needed) ur power get upgraded instantly .

PicsArt_10-05-06.30.10.jpg

15 minutes ago, kurian said:

they will become scam soon.... how much did you deposited??/

May be , that's y m advising small amount, bt im ready for some risk, I putted $100 , getting 10 daily , and they have legit company in uk and people are having good reviews about them.

15 minutes ago, kurian said:

they will become scam soon.... how much did you deposited??/

Bt I wud suggest u just try a free sign up to give it a try.it won't cost anything just typing some letters tho

My sole purpose is helping out others to so that they can make free btc like me. ?

Edited by rahuldev7

The site was launched in september, what scams sites usually do is running smoothly for a few weeks and than vanish. So be aware it come with a great risk.

Some have already add them in their scam list : https://steemit.com/scam/@silgro/it-s-a-scam-a-list-of-websites-trying-to-steal-your-bitcoins

"Fake mining at it's most transparent. This is just a piss poor ponzi fraudster"

I personnaly will not take the risk to invest anything with them, but could reconsider my position after few months if they're still running.

9 minutes ago, Kargai said:

The site was launched in september, what scams sites usually do is running smoothly for a few weeks and than vanish. So be aware it come with a great risk.

Some have already add them in their scam list : https://steemit.com/scam/@silgro/it-s-a-scam-a-list-of-websites-trying-to-steal-your-bitcoins

"Fake mining at it's most transparent. This is just a piss poor ponzi fraudster"

I personnaly will not take the risk to invest anything with them, but could reconsider my position after few months if they're still running.

ok considering this , you must create a free account just for testing. But I myself have invested my spare money and would advice any one to do the same ,"always invest money that u can afford to loose " , but let's be practical at some points it's nothing much if we try a system if it's working not for one but paying all and  with $4-5 considering like you nothing in crypto  ,if u r not taking small risks in crypto may be you are not in crypto my friend.

,if u r not taking small risks in crypto may be you are not in crypto my friend.

Taking risks is ok, taking useless risks is not really smart ;) Like you say i can start with the free option and if the site turn to be legit it will not hurt me to wait some weeks/months before investing in it.

2 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Taking risks is ok, taking useless risks is not really smart ;) Like you say i can start with the free option and if the site turn to be legit it will not hurt me to wait some weeks/months before investing in it.

Yep, sry if I hurt you, but I got ur point.

18 minutes ago, MrKnight8686 said:

:( so boring to hear is scam site

My transaction I'd : u can verify with snapshot I posted , tomorrow I will post another ?
cb85702c2d83bb9275273785eb269633849ac170f6179162b717448e27ed15b3

I wasn't hurt, no problem ;) 

I just don't understand why people have the need to jump directly on every websites/faucet/ICO/... who pop out online. Especially knowing that 80% of them are scams. Time is valuable, i prefer letting 80% of them died by themselves and join the 20% who are reliable and safe.Even if that mean lossing part of the profit i can make (profit who only compensate the losses of those who aren't serious anyway).

18 minutes ago, rahuldev7 said:

Yep, sry if I hurt you, but I got ur point.

My transaction I'd : u can verify with snapshot I posted , tomorrow I will post another ?
cb85702c2d83bb9275273785eb269633849ac170f6179162b717448e27ed15b3

i see site run 10days only :).. if they live on 3 rounds (30 days )... u have at least 200% your deposit?

Made some quick researchs. 

The company Auroamine is a one person only project, located on what seem an individual home. The guy is 20 years and the amount of money he inject in his company is ... 0.01£ 

Plus the adress in the "official" papers don't fit the adress he gave on his website (number 78 and in the administrative paper it's number 71)

The support page let you contact him only by mail, no phone.

Doesn't seem good to me ;)

13 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Made some quick researchs. 

The company Auroamine is a one person only project, located on what seem an individual home. The guy is 20 years and the amount of money he inject in his company is ... 0.01£ 

Plus the adress in the "official" papers don't fit the adress he gave on his website (number 78 and in the administrative paper it's number 71)

The support page let you contact him only by mail, no phone.

Doesn't seem good to me ;)

Atleast u put some effort thanks.  Now u can visit this official uk site - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk

Put company number : 10956583

But it's hard to believe for me that these are the same guys who wudnt mind loosing bet high as 0.3 btc in gambling and now scared of trying a free system.

Rest about my experience I will update you guys . Thanks ?

Edited by rahuldev7

8 minutes ago, rahuldev7 said:

Atleast u put some effort thanks.  Now u can visit this official uk site - https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk

Put company number : 10956583

Rest about my experience I will update you guys . Thanks ?

That's what i does, but i go one step further and read the Statement of capital file who come with it ;) 

Didn't proove that it's a scam but some decent clues that it could be :)

thank you for sharing.. i had bad experience with such cloud mining last year when i was newbei with bitcoin... i had started with small amount first to test, when i saw they pay well daily 3 weeks, invested BTC 23 to hashocean, and they gone after 5 days... i don't think to do same stupid investing for such cloud mining shits because as i see all is fake.

3 minutes ago, trader said:

thank you for sharing.. i had bad experience with such cloud mining last year when i was newbei with bitcoin... i had started with small amount first to test, when i saw they pay well daily 3 weeks, invested BTC 23 to hashocean, and they gone after 5 days... i don't think to do same stupid investing for such cloud mining shits because as i see all is fake.

3 minutes ago, trader said:

Ist of all sorry for ur bad experience, that's why I suggest put small money which won't hurt u , like $5-6 . If it's gone it won't hurt u.