Stake Community
mysteryman999

Poker Club for Any Interested Players

Featured Comment

Hey you! Are you interested in playing poker for actual money? Or are you a new player and want to try it out at low stakes?

Well, you came to the right place. A couple people and I are part of a Poker Club run through the PPPoker App (you can find it on the AppStore).

We have a bunch of daily cash games and sit & gos. In addition, we always have tournaments on the weekends with $100-200 prize pools.

We mostly play No Limit Texas Hold'em but we also sometimes play Omaha and Open Face Chinese Poker (Pineapple).

In fact, this upcoming weekend, we have a $150 freeroll (so you pay NOTHING to enter).

Currently, we have around 70 active players and we are looking to expand our club to around 200 players.

You can deposit and withdraw for free through Paypal, Venmo, Cash App, etc. We are a closely knit group and we even have a Facebook Messenger group chat.

If you are interested, feel free to message me or comment down below. Or you can even email me at mysteryman67898@gmail.com if you want more information.

poker.jpg