Stake Forum
ravenyvolle2

How many accounts you play in a day?

Featured Comment

Lets face it, playing in only one account will bust you in the end or believe it will. So as a notion or belief, rotating seeds or playing with your other accounts will "beat" the house edge or try to defeat it. I for one believe this, as i noticed, once you play hours in only one account , the house will eat all your balance in the end.

So the question is, how many accounts do you play in a day? I play more than 2-3 accounts in a day:) How about you? 

i haven't tried playing in the other one since i call it a bank haha. i do not wish to wager my bank money sooo i end up using this one as my playing account.

maybe you have a point since long term games per account are proven to be disastrous why not play with different accounts once in a while right? i'll try this maybe someday when we have a vault in stake already :D

i play only one account, however i'll preroll until the inevitable losing streak is gone then i'll play it for real

or change to other game when i found the trend on the seed. since some bad roll on one game may be the good roll on another game

oh and learn to get the feeling of how the seed/nonce works help me a lot at that

i do use bank account tho, i guess that make me play on 2 accounts? (altho i didn't bet on the bank account)

20 minutes ago, ceastem said:

i haven't tried playing in the other one since i call it a bank haha. i do not wish to wager my bank money sooo i end up using this one as my playing account.

maybe you have a point since long term games per account are proven to be disastrous why not play with different accounts once in a while right? i'll try this maybe someday when we have a vault in stake already :D

Hahaa yeah, playing hours in one account has proven a sure loss for me -.-

20 minutes ago, lolipant said:

i play only one account, however i'll preroll until the inevitable losing streak is gone then i'll play it for real

or change to other game when i found the trend on the seed. since some bad roll on one game may be the good roll on another game

oh and learn to get the feeling of how the seed/nonce works help me a lot at that

i do use bank account tho, i guess that make me play on 2 accounts? (altho i didn't bet on the bank account)

Bank accounts are good for profits:) 

Every profit, tip your bank then its good.

I am a person who forgets most of the passwords i give to different accounts if i make like 2-3 accounts and deposit 200k on each of them then i would have to say goodbye to 600k sats one day or the other because i would forget my password somehow. 

Well i dont know whats the difference between playing in your main accounts vs playing in your alt account the site , code , people , games is the same. 

me being the good girl that  i am (kinda) has only one account , i feed it too much and get nothing in return but im okay with that , i suppose having more than one account would be seen as faucet abuse if your claiming from both and seen as i happen to like playing on stake im not willing to risk getting banned x

I only use one account. I just dont want making Stake too much handle IDs.  😂
I didn't know if you can make many account to play.. 

Even they creating new account for another hash roll, maybe it's not really affecting the seeds. It depends on your luck, but don't know too about being a "new user" can make you lucky.

14 hours ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Lets face it, playing in only one account will bust you in the end or believe it will. So as a notion or belief, rotating seeds or playing with your other accounts will "beat" the house edge or try to defeat it. I for one believe this, as i noticed, once you play hours in only one account , the house will eat all your balance in the end.

So the question is, how many accounts do you play in a day? I play more than 2-3 accounts in a day:) How about you? 

Here, I play only one account. And rarely play to be honest. Lol. 🤣

But that's true. I also believe that playing continuously on one account would eventually bust you. I can't explain further, but based on experience, that's how it goes. ✌🏽

I made an alt awhile ago once I realized it's actually allowed. However I've almost never played it, just too much hassle also afraid alt will take away lucky hits lol 

Thanks for pointing out switching up accounts though, I was wondering why changing seeds still make me bust :o Maybe I'll give diff accs a try