Stake Forum
Aurica

Why i am muted ???

Featured Comment

Hello - this was decided by the support team, not me - please contact live support regarding your mute on the stake platform. Perhaps they will assist you with cutting the period of your mute. Thank you for your understanding.

Reason: Passive "nice rain" 

- Please note in future, be really careful with what you write on the chat to avoid any future sanctions.

Lastly, just note that this was decided by the support team, not me. 

Regards,

DB.

I'm glad you understand the reason, I'm sorry if the mute is quite a lot, but after some recent problems with Stake, lots of players have been discovering an exceeding amount of beggars/passives. I'm sorry you had to be caught up in the middle but everyone has to be treated fairly to the sanctions. These rules are not only to keep you safe as a player - it's to maintain a balanced chat room/community. 

I will make sure to eat my five a day - do not worry!

He is not able to mute you, he can only report you.

Commenting of rain and tips of other users is considered passive begging. Also, complaining on not winning trivia, roll hunts is annoying as well to other users. You got reported for multiple transgressions and got muted for it. You got the same answer when talking to us in Live support.

Have a great day!

yea those beggars and passive begging are very evil..but in here i am just want to find a friends and not want to passive begging to anyone..if anyone want to tip me and give me a coins thank you for that if not i am not want to begging anyone..my mother was teach me like that.

yeah the balance of the food is quite precious

yea...it's same answer for me..i will bring this to other forum :) @Darko