Mlc

I wont stop until i get it!

Featured Comment

So ive been playing mines on stake for months now and i have had a few nice wins , i always start of with 1 bomb and cashoing out at 3 gems  half my balance just to build up a little it takes a while but usually works , im actually aiming for 1 gem 24 bombs , i never get there though , i usually lose all my balance by the time i get to 12 bombs lol  but i refuse to give up until i get it , wish me luck! ❤️

6 hours ago, Mlc said:

So ive been playing mines on stake for months now and i have had a few nice wins , i always start of with 1 bomb and cashoing out at 3 gems  half my balance just to build up a little it takes a while but usually works , im actually aiming for 1 gem 24 bombs , i never get there though , i usually lose all my balance by the time i get to 12 bombs lol  but i refuse to give up until i get it , wish me luck! ❤️

keep spirit!!! :D how much gems on 12 bomb? ? 13 gems? for max pay out? i thinks its hard but still possible to hit because i already saw faris, peckatop and someone else hit that. hopefully you will get it mic goodluck ^^

7 hours ago, Mlc said:

You should be able to do it within 20 rolls or so. 1 Gem 24 bombs is the same payout as 24 gems, 1 bomb. Good luck xD

8 hours ago, Mlc said:

Well good luck to you with your determination @Mlc! May you achieve it! :)

Goodluck to you @Mlc But you better do 20 pre rolls before betting in that setting, mines is not that kind lol! so you better do this strat to catch that without burning half of your balance!

14 hours ago, Mlc said:

Good Luck mic. Take the best shot :D 

On 10/24/2018 at 4:25 PM, Mlc said:

Wow - that is a major goal for mines game!!

I've tried only a few times to win with the 24bomb game. Of course, no wins for me yet.  

As a side note, I've had pretty good luck playing with 11bombs and 4 gems on auto.  

I hope you win that big multiplier in mines and post all about it here in forum!!! :)

I have become addicted to this stupid game too! It's all I freaking play anymore, it drives me nuts too, lol. I play 13 mines, and I'm not sure why exactly, because I click them 1 at a time, and I can never force myself to click past the 8th gem no matter what the situation looks like x_x but I play 13 mines in hopes for the 10/11/12th gem pay out... hah.. but the only way I would ever hit any of them is on some auto setting.. but any time I set auto.. I just end up throwing the bankroll into the fire.. damn mines. If you don't play them..  my advice would be, don't start now.. crack would be the better choice