Stake Forum
Jonata

What's the most unfair games?

Featured Comment

30 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Por que você não adicionou o poker de diamantes? esse jogo realmente sugado

That was an example .. you create your ranking with any of the existing games in Stake.

Most unfair game hands down goes to PLINKO. the animations are enough to make you through you computer out of window but the solid 0.2x you can hit for over 50 rolls in a row really tops it off. It drives me insane 

2 barely on their is mines cause bombs hitting the same places over and over again through betting isn't a coincidence I think lol

4 hours ago, SadBitcoin said:

Most unfair game hands down goes to PLINKO. the animations are enough to make you through you computer out of window but the solid 0.2x you can hit for over 50 rolls in a row really tops it off. It drives me insane 

2 barely on their is mines cause bombs hitting the same places over and over again through betting isn't a coincidence I think lol

yah @SadBitcoin that plinko is a silent killer, xD it can bust you slowly but surely xD 

21 hours ago, Han2x said:

For me: 

1 - Blackjack

2 - Diamond Poker 

3 - Baccarat

Really BJ for you is the most unfair? I think it's the best this site has to offer. House edge of only .4 is good.

For my ranking I'd go with

1. Plinko - balls/marbles going outside the margin but still ends up in 0.2

2. Diamond Poker - leaving it on automated and unattended will surely result in a bust

3. Mines - hated this game even on windows games xD

1. mines (everytime i am telling myself i wont play again than when i have more coins i played and lost all of it. probably it is my gambling problem :) )

2. dice ( i play 1.1x generally in some point lost all of it )

3. roulette (i have 0 addiction) 

31 minutes ago, daemonss said:

1. mines (everytime i am telling myself i wont play again than when i have more coins i played and lost all of it. probably it is my gambling problem :) )

there is what we called odds. that's why maybe you lost because it's on same position and many bets

6 hours ago, daemonss said:

mines really surpasses.