Stake Forum
maverick528

Faucet Information & FAQ

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

Это сообщение должно быть обновлено, поскольку требования к сборке были сокращены:

Теперь вы можете заявить: 0,00000050 BTC, 0,00000500 ETH и 0,00003000 LTC

надеюсь, это поможет :)

PS Вы можете требовать только каждые 3 минуты XD

But when performing competitions, the amount is still old (100 satochi and 1200 eth), but the crane gives much less.

1 hour ago, Mirela said:

There is rainbot rewarding players quite often in chat and if you are lucky enough to receive it, you would get a lot more than you would from faucet :)  

yes, i know about that. what i don't understand is the purpose of those, wouldn't it better to have a constant rate of faucet to draw a mass of free player to play and gain confidence (which will become deposit eventually) instead of give out bigger amount from rain, forum satoshi and discord giveaway?

i believe faucet would lead to a less lose "free" money from the site compared to rain and giveaway (if you think about the withdraw point, it is exactly 0.0495% when you factored the 1% house edge, that's one out of 2021 faucet claim will reached that point, assume people don't play more and just cash out) which should much harder compare to the rain,, forum sat and giveaway amount. thus the site will lose less money while give more people the chance to try and have the confidence in site (some example mentality: i got 4000 sat from 100 faucet and busted? that's 40x! what would i get if i deposit some money and get that? instead of "oh i got 10k from rain, i'm gonna pray for 20x and cash out" then "ah i busted, oh faucet time is in 20 hours, what to do then? either post something on forum or close stake i guess")

i understand the rainbot and the forum sat drive activity in both chat and forum, but it also come with spam and passive begging (which you can still see from time to time even with mute and banned hard work of the moderator)

and again, if you want to draw the new member, imo stake strength come from provably fair, live support and good community (plus low house edge at 1% and ability to test the game with faucet), not the "free big money" bonus chance nor forced activity (as you can still see the complaint about passive beggar from time to time)

regards

Edited by lolipant

7 hours ago, lolipant said:

yes, i know about that. what i don't understand is the purpose of those, wouldn't it better to have a constant rate of faucet to draw a mass of free player to play and gain confidence (which will become deposit eventually) instead of give out bigger amount from rain, forum satoshi and discord giveaway?

i believe faucet would lead to a less lose "free" money from the site compared to rain and giveaway (if you think about the withdraw point, it is exactly 0.0495% when you factored the 1% house edge, that's one out of 2021 faucet claim will reached that point, assume people don't play more and just cash out) which should much harder compare to the rain,, forum sat and giveaway amount. thus the site will lose less money while give more people the chance to try and have the confidence in site (some example mentality: i got 4000 sat from 100 faucet and busted? that's 40x! what would i get if i deposit some money and get that? instead of "oh i got 10k from rain, i'm gonna pray for 20x and cash out" then "ah i busted, oh faucet time is in 20 hours, what to do then? either post something on forum or close stake i guess")

i understand the rainbot and the forum sat drive activity in both chat and forum, but it also come with spam and passive begging (which you can still see from time to time even with mute and banned hard work of the moderator)

and again, if you want to draw the new member, imo stake strength come from provably fair, live support and good community (plus low house edge at 1% and ability to test the game with faucet), not the "free big money" bonus chance nor forced activity (as you can still see the complaint about passive beggar from time to time)

regards

5 hours ago, Edward said:

Yes the faucet has been lowered for the time being. We'll hopefully be able to bring it back to 50 Satoshi's shortly.

yeah, I love the way faucet works in stake rather than rain. Since it makes people play which gains them some sort of confident. If I was a new player I would rather find it to get instantly for testing the site, not waiting for a rain, or try to spam to get people attention. 

And the 50 seems a little bit fair enough, not too much and not too less

Edited by gotmebro

On 9/27/2018 at 8:01 AM, Edward said:

Yes the faucet has been lowered for the time being. We'll hopefully be able to bring it back to 50 Satoshi's shortly.

Realy good joke. Now faucet was lowered even more... 10 satoshi - its realy nothing. This permanent change or will be lowered even more?