Stake Community
davinmark

How often you make a Deposit?

Featured Comment

Hell yeahhhhh everyone :D 

so today im curious to all of you.. How often do you guys make a deposit per week?

Everyday? or every 2 days?  or only when get busted?????

Or maybe you never do a Deposit because you always get the winning? :D 

For me, im just depo when i lose all my balance (Busted), and usually i depo on DOGE because its more cheaper :) 

10 hours ago, Snike said:

Funny enough. All my deposits are redeposits from recent withdrawals... xD

Lmao, i know right! Same here, i always deposit from withdrawals too. 

How often i make a deposit? i think once every 1-2 week.

It varies, sometimes it's once a week. Other times it's everyday of the week, but thats usually after I've made a withdrawal and take portions of it out over time.

11 hours ago, Snike said:

Funny enough. All my deposits are redeposits from recent withdrawals... xD

This described me. Collect those balance from giveaway and withdraw it. Sometimes, from other site I got, withdraw from there and deposit here.

9 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I almost never deposit lol. I've made a couple a few months ago, but now I play using a percentage of my balance, so if I lose 5%, then I stop for the day.

I guess if I lose 20 days in a row, I'll have to deposit again :D

Oh well thats a good strat. 

i might try your tricks too :D  thanks for the inspiration

I have a gambling budget that gets 'refilled' every 2 weeks.  If I lose that too quickly, then I have to decide if I want to keep gambling before my next funds are available. 

Usually, that means that I use winnings from other sites, or just use faucet until I am ready to deposit again. :)

i make a deposit just about every day. nowdays they are usually fairly small 100-200k sats. every one in a while ill make larger $50 depo but thats usually when i win somewhere else and i have the itch to play stakes plinko. but thats like 24/7

I often end-up having to deposit 1-3 times each week, but the last months its only been 2-3 times each month but those where a bit bigger deposits, but i like to deposit smaller amounts when the blockchain fee is low, that way i can't lose all i got at once cause i haven't  deposited everything