HighDamage

The trick to being able to hit PO 100x in Dice

Featured Comment

This time I will tell the trick to be able to hit PO 100x in Dice

Without further ado, I will tell you: D.

Dice Has Two Sides That Is More Than Or Less Than. While the likelihood arises = 1% or the same as appearing 1 time every 100 times the trial is more likely.

But Don't Forget If what you are playing is Dice which has 2 sides. Means 100 x 2 = 200 Times Experiment / side, Possible to appear numbers that you choose Only 0.5%, the trick is =

1. You Must Not Change Your Noncedes

2. Do as many Spam Noncedes as you want with a small bet, with Terms 1. Not more than 200 times, 2. Don't squeeze the number you want.

3. After you spam nonced around 100-150 and still not hit the number you want. Then this is the time for you to act

4. Prepare the Bet you want to bet, Do Bet as usual as much as 50-100 times. If Hit, Congratulations.

5. If after doing 200 rolls and still not hit, then hit about 20-40 more. because Normally the number you want is located at about 200 of you

Now you have gained a lot of profit compared to the bet you are betting. I hope my tricks can be useful for you :D 

I think i saw something like this before in the dice section. And this should be there too.

Anyways yeah prerolls sometimes work and it is good to put in safe bets and increase and increase every hundred rolls till you win. Its semi martingail with more chances of winning haha

2 minutes ago, ceastem said:

I think i saw something like this before in the dice section. And this should be there too.

Anyways yeah prerolls sometimes work and it is good to put in safe bets and increase and increase every hundred rolls till you win. Its semi martingail with more chances of winning haha

this is my post, 100% of my experience. I have posted this in the form of Indonesian, but my information is still not widespread to friends. I just want to share this with my fellow friends at all stake (including you).  Sorry if I put it wrong in the discussion area 😢 . Because I see similarities which are also discussed, namely "Discussion" (Discussing tricks) :D 

11 minutes ago, HighDamage said:

Dice Has Two Sides That Is More Than Or Less Than. While the likelihood arises = 1% or the same as appearing 1 time every 100 times the trial is more likely.

But Don't Forget If what you are playing is Dice which has 2 sides. Means 100 x 2 = 200 Times Experiment / side, Possible to appear numbers that you choose Only 0.5%, the trick is =

2. Do as many Spam Noncedes as you want with a small bet, with Terms 1. Not more than 200 times, 2. Don't squeeze the number you want.

3. After you spam nonced around 100-150 and still not hit the number you want. Then this is the time for you to act

4. Prepare the Bet you want to bet, Do Bet as usual as much as 50-100 times. If Hit, Congratulations.

5. If after doing 200 rolls and still not hit, then hit about 20-40 more. because Normally the number you want is located at about 200 of you

Now you have gained a lot of profit compared to the bet you are betting. I hope my tricks can be useful for you :D 

The probability of hitting 100x is still 0.99 - 1%.

You're correct, it should hit within 100 rolls. But then again, the games work on seeds, a set of randomized numbers. It may not give you a green, even on 500 rolls. 😉

Pre-rolls would help. But if I'll play 100x, I'll just go with the flow, let auto bet do its thing. If it hits, then good. If not, try again. 👍😉

4 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

You're correct, it should hit within 100 rolls. But then again, the games work on seeds, a set of randomized numbers. It may not give you a green, even on 500 rolls. 😉

Pre-rolls would help. But if I'll play 100x, I'll just go with the flow, let auto bet do its thing. If it hits, then good. If not, try again. 👍😉

That's right, back to your luck and your seeds, respectively. Good luck :D 

23 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

If you are really unlucky like me, you will not hit it even on 500 rolls xD. Yesterday i hunt 99x payout and i can't even hit it with 500 rolls :/ 

2 minutes ago, jualid said:

If you are really unlucky like me, you will not hit it even on 500 rolls xD. Yesterday i hunt 99x payout and i can't even hit it with 500 rolls :/ 

I think that is true. But try to continue to hit 100x in Dice after the 500 attempts. Chances are high will produce Strike (According to my logic) :D as long as you are still sure of your Seed :D 

25 minutes ago, HighDamage said:

I think that is true. But try to continue to hit 100x in Dice after the 500 attempts. Chances are high will produce Strike (According to my logic) :D as long as you are still sure of your Seed :D 

I want to continue but the problem i already busted all my balance on that 500 rolls lol. Meanwhile, i saw a person can hit 100x easily :/ 

6 minutes ago, jualid said:

I want to continue but the problem i already busted all my balance on that 500 rolls lol. Meanwhile, i saw a person can hit 100x easily :/ 

So, have you changed your Seed now? the chances of targeting PO 100x are very difficult :D Just information

44 minutes ago, HighDamage said:

So, have you changed your Seed now? the chances of targeting PO 100x are very difficult :D Just information

Tbh i rarely change my seed, is it really important to change the seed?

9 minutes ago, jualid said:

Tbh i rarely change my seed, is it really important to change the seed?

I think it's very influential. Example = When you roll up to 300 times and haven't hit, you change your Seed and see the provably fair it appears when nonced 500. And you start with another seed and try 200 times and give up. After that you check your new seed and find it in Nonced 400.

300 + 200 roll = 500 rolls, that means you missed a big prize in your first Seed

Don't forget to give a reaction to help me get better ^_^ 

Edited by HighDamage

2 hours ago, HighDamage said:

PM me.

Just now, hovhanyan said:

PM me.

Please PM me. But first please check your message, and also should not comment as short as that. Later it will be suspected of Spam :D 

5 hours ago, BLXN said:

This method is profitable, but large bets will eventually bust out a balance that could have been managed to a greater degree. If you play like this, consider it a win for the day, and either switch games for a while, or withdraw, and start small again. With a basebet of 1, and a measured raise over 10/20/30-100+ rolls you can move through the red streaks with more efficiency, and arrive at a win, rather than hoping it will be 100 rolls, when as it might turn out the server's variance has it placed at 490, because you received a 99.68, and a 99.89 within the last 100 rolls; and you're feeling pretty lucky; so you don't consider that you won't see one for another 400 until a 99.93 hits.. :DxD happy hunting :ph34r:

Exactly, in the end you will bust, you might make 100x your bet a few times but a time will come where your whole balance will bust, the method you have suggested is good for this stratergy as it prevents or atleast lower the chance that you bust! :)

11 hours ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

I remember not hitting it with more than 800 rolls and who knows how much it went so far. 

Its all about luck and seed.

Yeah, It's just me and you very unlucky lmao. Actually i saw a person hit 99x and only need 20 rolls, luck and seed indeed.