Plinko 1000x

Featured Comment

• 1 month later...

Even though the variance has the ability to make every player’s Plinko session different as night and day.

In the long run, the percentage odds for the 1000x will increasingly shift back closer and closer to ~1:32,000.

I cannot imagine how much balance is required or how much I would be losing if I were to assume every 1kx on Plinko will be at least 32,000 tries apart. 

On 3/31/2020 at 8:30 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Even though the variance has the ability to make every player’s Plinko session different as night and day.

In the long run, the percentage odds for the 1000x will increasingly shift back closer and closer to ~1:32,000.

I cannot imagine how much balance is required or how much I would be losing if I were to assume every 1kx on Plinko will be at least 32,000 tries apart. 

I been chasing it for around 30k rolls now without success, 1 hit on 47k.

And the secret magnet adds or takes away from the 1/32k chance? Jk, we know it's the graphics trying to match outcome. However there is a way to sort of push these odds in your favor! I will tell how one day, if you think you know message me and tell me and I will tell you my strat! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Faris unpinned this topic