Stake Forum
truemeng

Is it your Birthday?

Featured Comment

On 11/1/2018 at 1:58 PM, truemeng said:

hi everyone!

so, as you may notice on stake chat, we have birthday celebrants almost everyday.
and many people wonder if those birthdays are Legit or well, randomly picked for fun ;)

so, with that, i would like to TRY to initiate sharing your REAL Birthdays here..

care to share? :)

It’s always Etude’s birthday no matter which day I come in... that’s the real mystery.

This joke along with ‘trivia sucks’ never, ever die...

On 11/1/2018 at 6:58 AM, truemeng said:

hi everyone!

so, as you may notice on stake chat, we have birthday celebrants almost everyday.
and many people wonder if those birthdays are Legit or well, randomly picked for fun ;)

so, with that, i would like to TRY to initiate sharing your REAL Birthdays here..

care to share? :)

mine is :: lool

mine is happening every 19th of august 

my birthday is the 9th of june so about 10 days ago. I was born in 1983 so I am fucking 36 years old already which will probably categorise me as a grand dad already. 

3 minutes ago, nattekut said:

my birthday is the 9th of june so about 10 days ago. I was born in 1983 so I am fucking 36 years old already which will probably categorise me as a grand dad already. 

Happy belated Birthday!  I wish I was 36 again.... lol.  My birthday is March 29th, turned good ole 42 this year.