lupandina

***CryptoGamblersPub*** Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Featured Comment

167089341_logo(1).png.2a30efdff1c0c34bdcb48d2eb3ef5066.png

Supported sites:

Stake.com    Primedice.com    Windice.io        

Supported coins: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, DOGE

Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Transfer your funds inside/between all supported sites and coins instantly 24/7.
No waiting for transactions, small minimum amounts, works through sending/receiving tips to/from Dinabot.

More info in our FAQ.
How to use exchange? Video tutorial (english)
How to use exchange? Video tutorial (russian)

Calendar of our events, streams, giveaways and more

Find us in:
Twitter
Facebook
Telegram (english)
Telegram (russian)
Bitcointalk
Primedice forum
Windice forum
Twitch
Dlive

stake-N-tran (1) mini.png

Logo-purple.png

Windice_Logo_Black3 (1) mini.png

Edited by lupandina

2 minutes ago, Mikehoncho said:

I think this a fantastic idea. The more sites added as it grows bigger is gonna be good too. Awesome job and Congratulations!

More sites will be added for sure! Step by step :)

but it's seriously awesome! if I understood correctly you can for example send 60000 doge from your stake account to your btc stake account and it does the conversion by itself and sends it to you?it's that or it's more complicated?

4 minutes ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

but it's seriously awesome! if I understood correctly you can for example send 60000 doge from your stake account to your btc stake account and it does the conversion by itself and sends it to you?it's that or it's more complicated?

Yea, it will check if your tip to Dinabot is received, will convert it, deduct -5% fee and sent tip to you.

I can't tell sure about 60000 doge :D I'm not Eddie yet, still counting satoshi's, not full coins, so sometimes error "insufficient balance" is possible :)

Edited by lupandina

Just now, ravenyvolle2 said:

Fast and convenient :) i love it 😘

Players been waiting for this, so this is the project you have been telling me dina?:P hehe nice work:) 

Yup, girl, it's same :) Thanks! 😘

Great to see the community build their own exchange initiative. Just as a foot note, please be advised that trading is to be done at your own discretion. Just because we have supported the efforts of these players, doesn’t guarantee the service is legitimate. Although we know these community memebers are reliable, things can change and by using this service you are responsible for your own risk management. We do not supply resources to help manage issues and disputes that may arise as this product is an independently operated 3rd party service.

Great to see nice responses towards the site , The site will be getting more features and functionalities soon . Dina had this idea for months along with some more ideas (will be executed soon), so all credits go to her  . Also what @Dan said is true too that the site is not affiliated to Stake or PD at all . Will be waiting to see more people use it and see more reviews here along with Suggestions & complaints (if any :p) !