***CryptoGamblersPub*** Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Featured Comment

4 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

bot didnt sent me back tips help me plz
maybe i'm worng somthing please check!

Screenshot (494).png

Screenshot (493).png

Screenshot (498).png

You made a mistake (and you can see it even in these your screenshots). You sent 0.0293 ltc, but was trying to exchange it as 0.293 ltc. When you realized your mistake and filled form correctly, tip was inactive already.

Tip is refunded back, from where was received.

Please, no need to panic so much next time. You sent 8 support tickets/e-mails, pm'd me in Stake, posted on my forum profile and in this topic. We all are people, with time difference btw. Every single support ticket is always replied and solved.

wow thanks this is very helpful in exchanging bitcoin, etherium, dogecoin, litecoin. good luck, friend.

On 1/5/2019 at 17.00, lupandina said:

Kami menambahkan kalender semua acara, aliran, dan hadiah kami, untuk menyimpan semua informasi yang diperlukan di satu tempat. :) Periksa dari waktu ke waktu, jangan sampai ketinggalan, dan kami akan melakukan yang terbaik, untuk mengisinya : D

image.thumb.png.5f06a4b847f895c1a982a261cd1ef519.png

Thank you, it is indeed very extraordinary in developing a sabotaged project in an increasingly good direction

Great windice is in by the way is the promo code available for stake to pd exchanges ?

12 minutes ago, Kate said:

Great windice is in by the way is the promo code available for stake to pd exchanges ?

Promo code works for all exchanges, for all customers, unlimited count of times, till 1st June :)

Awesome set up dina, I really love this program and what you have allowed users that use stake to do. Without you and your hard work, there would be no transfering coins as easily between currencies, so I thank you greatly for what you have done and worked hard for!

The site is smooth and very quick the bot also send codes for verifiactions which is the best and safest type of verification i have ever seen

Keep it up

Rating 9/10 ;)

Some promo codes for you guys :)

All these codes were already posted by me somewhere/sometime, but ... no one used them O.o 

Every code can be used one time, and giving different discounts.

u850FqZG0g, 2GfqB3KZSC, f1ERgqZtid, sqlCs2md87, 0cMUmwoEqE, 7oMuI90RW9, uhSL1xvx5O, DJ1nS01w5M, 9UYLXgJ2fD, 1IHkPzAjlI, B9kjSMLWGC, L9k5XLtjvC, W7jf9SzGUA, 7rdETpPpbQ, y0Zud0IXFO, JizY257FqY.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:31 PM, lupandina said:

Some promo codes for you guys :)

All these codes were already posted by me somewhere/sometime, but ... no one used them O.o 

Every code can be used one time, and giving different discounts.

u850FqZG0g, 2GfqB3KZSC, f1ERgqZtid, sqlCs2md87, 0cMUmwoEqE, 7oMuI90RW9, uhSL1xvx5O, DJ1nS01w5M, 9UYLXgJ2fD, 1IHkPzAjlI, B9kjSMLWGC, L9k5XLtjvC, W7jf9SzGUA, 7rdETpPpbQ, y0Zud0IXFO, JizY257FqY.

Looks like people have used all the codes without saying thanks :(

We implemented new loyalty system for our beloved customers 😉

Top 20 our users of every week will automatically get a discount for all exchanges during next week! 

* Discount size can vary and depends on your place in top 20.
* If you are using and promo code along, bigger of two discounts will be applied.

18 hours ago, tsoyens said:

i try to send two 0.0001 btc to swap in xrp but its error and my btc lost 

stake user: @tsoyens

As I already explained to you by email yesterday, exchange failed, because you wrote "Dinabot" in field "to username". Dinabot can't tip itself. Everything is refunded to you back. 

1 hour ago, tsoyens said:

after i create account that cryptogamblers site my stake account was hack and lost all my funds

I'm sorry for your loss, I expirienced same once too, when my account was hacked. 

Take safety seriously. Set up 2fa, use different, strong passwords, never reveal it to anyone, keep your pc protected with good anti-virus software. 

CryptoGamblersPub don't have any access to your account. Even if you would use same password - we don't see it, as system sends it as hash. 

11 minutes ago, tsoyens said:

i signup cryptogambler.pub yesterday but i use same password in my stake account many hours when i check my account i see withdrawal transaction.. now i change my password and set 2FA

I will note same again:

We can't even see, what is your password in our site

When you are creating or typing it, system sends it to our server hashed. All we can do, is to check, did you entered same password as while registering, or different, but we can't see, what it exactly is. 

22 minutes ago, tsoyens said:

i signup cryptogambler.pub yesterday but i use same password in my stake account many hours when i check my account i see withdrawal transaction.. now i change my password and set 2FA

First of all, cryptogamblers.pub is operating about 1 year and not a single satoshie was was scammed, which talks about our reputation, otherwise it would be lots of complaints to support.

2) do you know that it's stupid to use same password everywhere?

3) after registering at stake, you have non-dissapearing notification about setupping 2fa, and it's stupid not to secure your account, especially if you have some big amounts on your account.

4) where are the proofs? Without any proof you're just defamating on us. 

Thanks for choosing us.

Best Regards,

Peckatop

Edited by Peckatop