lupandina

***CryptoGamblersPub*** Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites

Featured Comment

New promocodes for discounts in CryptoGamblersPub:

zkdyi7BaJI, 9vmb81fmVW, NhkynncACy, B1FEPzfKRA, 7Sgmw1DihL, WDGgpdG3mo

Every code has different discount value, and can be used only once.

I hope you guys used previous codes already, as new ones are coming ^^

NsRuic8M2s, SWU0SYZXjM, gISN7KWvQo, XFds1RNz1j, Q4NAGY8TuB, geAHAHLt8A

Every code has different discount value, and can be used only once.

Dear All,
As for now Dinabot has technical issues at stake, so please don't create any support tickets and don't make exchanges at stake. As soon as everything is back to normal operations, we will let you know!

All Failed exchanges will be returned.

Thanks for assistance and understanding.

Upd. All failed exchanges will be finished manually

Dear all,
everything is working as it was! Thanks for patience!

Edited by Peckatop

hey, i sent tip of 6.5 xrp from account m42z3c on stake before verifying my account. the account is now verified with dinabot. let me know what to do next ! if you can exchange right from this comment, i would like to receive it as btc ! thanks guys.

22 minutes ago, m42z3c said:

hey, i sent tip of 6.5 xrp from account m42z3c on stake before verifying my account. the account is now verified with dinabot. let me know what to do next ! if you can exchange right from this comment, i would like to receive it as btc ! thanks guys.

Please contact support in Cryptogamblers.pub :)

Edited by lupandina

https://gyazo.com/c5c64889fb5eb5df8b31d62544952cbb

- buenas, he tenido un problema con el exchange, en vez de enviar hacia mi cuenta le envie a la dinabanc. Me confundi viendo el video. Porfavor arregleme esto lo mas rapido posible. 

- hello, had a problem with the exchange, instead of sending to my account I sent to the dynabanc. I got confused watching the video. Please fix this as quickly as possible.

5 hours ago, hubertantoszkow said:

https://gyazo.com/c5c64889fb5eb5df8b31d62544952cbb

- buenas, he tenido un problema con el exchange, en vez de enviar hacia mi cuenta le envie a la dinabanc. Me confundi viendo el video. Porfavor arregleme esto lo mas rapido posible. 

- hello, had a problem with the exchange, instead of sending to my account I sent to the dynabanc. I got confused watching the video. Please fix this as quickly as possible.

I refunded it back, to account and currency, how it was received.

Video tutorial is just an example. You should use your own usernames in exchange, not mine.

Also, at the end of the same video, you can see big screen: "With any questions contact our support". Kindly please, use support in exchange site instead of forum topic next time.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, bast18 said:

finally it's good

image.thumb.png.e79c0f1db0af342b291de29af2c23e47.pngimage.thumb.png.eea38af52299f70ac8258fd03ac10f39.png

Bot can't guess, which of your tips you would like to merge. Every single tip must have separate exchange form filled.

With all questions, please use support in exchange site, not forum :)