Stake Forum
Jakubb

The biggest rain you've received?

Featured Comment

Hello guys! Since the new rain feature was implemented, I was wondering, what was the biggest rain you've received and who was it made by? :)

Also feel free to give your opinion on the rain feature and how could it be improved. :)

My biggest rain received is: Done by: *Anonymous* and it was 0.01000000 BTC. :)

Also if you're unsure where to see your past rains, you can see them here. https://stake.com/cashier/rain-log/receiver

Edited by Kuba

The biggest i got is around .002ltc. Although value wise it was eth before with 1m ethoshi i think. Nowadays rains like these are uncommon. Maybe this is due to fewer people betting? That's a mystery though cause i thought our community is growing lol xD

9 hours ago, Kuba said:

Hello guys! Since the new rain feature was implemented, I was wondering, what was the biggest rain you've received and who was it made by? :)

Also feel free to give your opinion on the rain feature and how could it be improved. :)

Also if you're unsure where to see your past rains, you can see them here. https://stake.com/cashier/rain-log/receiver

the biggest rain I've ever gotten is only 0.01492706 litecoin from rainbots. nothing is higher than that. hehe :D 

Hi! It's nice that you're talking about this because I was just planning on doing a topic on the rain!
First of all, my biggest gain rain is 300k ltc it happened once, and that's where I get to what I meant,
the rain bot it delirious I never win anything by small amounts when it's supposed to be a draw, 
However, there are some that I see won 6-7 times a day that's abused.
otherwise yes I find it annoying that as soon as you give a few tips you have a lot of PM request, I gave some 4 or 5 months ago and it was that!and when I asked for a little help the other day I had nothing and besides we put me in mute!!
but it's that asking PM's sdemand doesn't block your party too much when you're at stake!!!
    Okay, bye!!!

😁

4 hours ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

Hi! It's nice that you're talking about this because I was just planning on doing a topic on the rain!
First of all, my biggest gain rain is 300k ltc it happened once, and that's where I get to what I meant,
the rain bot it delirious I never win anything by small amounts when it's supposed to be a draw, 
otherwise yes I find it annoying that as soon as you give a few tips you have a lot of PM request, I gave some 4 or 5 months ago and it was that!and when I asked for a little help the other day I had nothing and besides we put me in mute!!
but it's that asking PM's sdemand doesn't block your party too much when you're at stake!!!
    Okay, bye!!!

😁

Getting rain 6/7 times in a day from rain bot is very normal, the more you wager the more you getting the chance to get the rain 

Edited by KinAniK

16 hours ago, Kuba said:

How new is this feature? I've only been around a few months, but its always been there.

BTC Rainbot - 0.00006812 BTC Player - 0.00005000 (Magnum357)

LTC Rainbot - 0.00807070  LTC Player - 0.10000000 (YOE77)

ETH Rainbot - 0.00241321  ETH Player - 0.01000000 (Eddie)

BCH Rainbot - 0.00093377  BCH Player - 0.00010000 (lovetogamble29)

DOGE Rainbot - 117.42195000  DOGE Player - 10.00000000 (lovetogamble29)

Thank you to all the players, named and unnamed, who have rained at all, regardless of if i got wet or not. Your donation is appreciated. 

6 hours ago, JEEPERS0029 said:

Okay, bye!!!

😁

If someone was lucky enough to catch all those rains, how is it abuse? 

They had to bet to be eligible. Its not like they cheated to get the bot to rain on them 

2 hours ago, blueprints said:

Biggest rain ive seen is .01 rains by sam9597. I wonder who this anonymous person is. 

It is Sam. I just didn't know if he felt okay with me sharing his name on forums. :) 

Also enjoying the comments on here so far! Hope to see more! 

On Stake's rain it would probably be 0.01 BTC. It was actually quite recently too. ;)

Edited by Etude