Stake Forum
Etude

Whats your personal biggest winning bet in Blackjack?

Featured Comment

Hi there! As we come to know how popular and simple to understand the game Blackjack is, it is frequently one of the most chosen game by High Rollers to make a few large bets at a go to attempt making some quick profit from the get go. 

For myself, the largest bet I ever placed in Blackjack at Stake would be around 0.1 BTC sometime earlier in the year 2018 which after I never did that ever again for good reasons lol. 

So what is yours? ;)

My personal high I think is 0.004 btc when it was around 5k USD$ though. So nothing big of value. I dont like going high on blackjack because I know I've lost already when dealer has a 10 or K, etc.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, Etude said:

Hi there! As we come to know how popular and simple to understand the game Blackjack is, it is frequently one of the most chosen game by High Rollers to make a few large bets at a go to attempt making some quick profit from the get go. 

For myself, the largest bet I ever placed in Blackjack at Stake would be around 0.1 BTC sometime earlier in the year 2018 which after I never did that ever again for good reasons lol. 

So what is yours? ;)

I made a mistake typing in the bet amount. I want to put 10 dollars, and immediately play the game and win. I feel there is something strange when I see my balance to 300 dollars, it turns out after I checked again and it turns out I have risked 100 dollars (not 10 dollars) Lucky :D Previously I had a 200 Dollar balance

Hello, in fact that im not a big fan of blackjack due to its max multiplier which is just x2,5(as ive seen), i havent win a huge prize yet, but just a double on 0.005 which made me another 0.005.

The largest bet would be 0.00032 BTC in blackjack from all the bets and lost it and the biggest win would be around 0.0001 BTC. Not too much of a Blackjack person but play it since its easy to understand than all the other games except mines and plinko.

lel.. my biggest is 100k ltc.. hahaha.. i dont really like BJ let alone going all in, as ive witnessed first hand how this game cantroll so hard.. with the bs draws to 21.. hahaha no thank you xD

Blackjack is the first and the only game whcih made me a highroller up to this moment :) My largest bet won was 0.02 bitcoin a couple of weeks ago.