Stake Community
williamshennie9

Betting with the wrong currency

Featured Comment

Hey everyone :)

Have you ever bet with the wrong currency before? I was placing a small bet of 0.25 DOGE yesterday, and I was wondering, what if I was actually on the BTC or ETH tab? Hopefully if this does happen, you will have an insufficient balance, but what if you have 0.3 BTC in Stake...

Has this ever happened to anyone? It almost happened to me on a game of mines, but luckily I saw I had LTC selected, instead of DOGE. Let me know your experience below :)

Just now, williamshennie9 said:

Have you ever bet with the wrong currency before? I was placing a small bet of 0.25 DOGE yesterday, and I was wondering, what if I was actually on the BTC or ETH tab? Hopefully if this does happen, you will have an insufficient balance, but what if you have 0.3 BTC in Stake...

Has this ever happened to anyone? It almost happened to me on a game of mines, but luckily I saw I had LTC selected, instead of DOGE. Let me know your experience below :)

Never really xD I've never had as much balance. Max I've had is 0.1 eth and whenever I reached that, I cashed out (3 times till now) so I guess I've been safe xD

Hope this accident doent't happen to any one of you :D❤️

Hmm It happened to me I was betting 10% of my Litecoins and then after I chatted smthng and went back to play my bet was all in I dont know if It is a bug or something and then when i saw that the bet was all in I played only once on mines and I saved those money... thank god I saw that my bet was all in and I could bust 0.5 LTC lol.

There was once autmatic betting was running on dice and I switch from LTC to BTC then.. well.. it drained quite abit of my BTC balance before I noticed. Definitely need to be cautious when there is a multicryptocurrency balances available.

35 minutes ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Oh i havent done this yet but it will be awesome if its a good mistake, that will turn out to be a good win in the end.

But yeah, be more wary in the future.

It will be awesome if the result is good but what if the result is not good xD. you will mad to yourself because of it xD 

Happened with me too once, instead of doge i wagered ltc, was down with quarter of a coin until i noticed. Still i let it run if i wouldnt have hit a 99x it would have been quite a harrowing experience with me because i bet small amounts.

18 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I have made this mistake once. In playing Roulette I target number 0 with 10K satoshi bets, but I don't pay attention to what coins are selected and immediately play them. Luckily the result is not 0. The coin that I used at that time was 10K dogetoshi :v 

This is a fantastic thread, finally, this is something I was going to state at Stake. It would be a good addition to provide a "are you sure you would like to switch to Litecoin?" - instead of just switching, it would be important so that mistakes are not made when betting on the platform. I'm sure many players have made a recent or past mistake?

Yeah, I see the delirium you're talking about!
once yeah yeah his food arrived I thought I was in bedcare but I was in etherum, it was not a fortune fortunately, if I remember well I had bet 0.01 in ltc it is 0.53$ not huge what!but it was eth and it was $2.13! it's not the same! but I luckily won a big break it was at the plinko!!I made x4 so $9! cool but really hot!!
to avoid! now I'm still looking! we're learning from our mistakes!!
Hi!😉

30 minutes ago, BadG said:

It happens , it happens to me i lost 386k sats betting like that :(

(

I feel ya x( i accidentally switched to btc while my dice were rolling on auto, not knowing it was possible to change currencies while dice was rolling. >__>

You guys should consider betting in the wrong or different then normal currency sometime. Especially a coin that you dont know its value, that way you can bet stress free and have more fun because your not worried about the worth and how much your winning and losing. At the end you can see its equivalence. 

It happened to me earlier. I was doing that ongoing dice challenge, placed bets in btc, instead of ltc, I quickly hit a long red streak and lost my balance. It didn't end there, I had to go and make things worse by trying to recover with ltc.

Overall, lost about 0.0048 btc worth of coins. Not my worst, but hope it doesn't happen again. 

Edited by testB