linkrmf

My road to 3 million X

Featured Comment

Congrats link, that was a very very nice win, good to see someone winning bets like that and thats what makes stake a good place to bet, you can hit in million X and win big

Worth it af! Even with 250.000 rolls as you said.xD I'm on 50k rolls so far for a hit like this with btc, gonna leave it autobetting for 1-2 days soon while I just fixed my bankroll + got some free time.lol

On 11/6/2018 at 7:27 AM, linkrmf said:

About a month ago I decided to try to find my luck ...
For this I set up 15 mines 10 diamonds, chose a betting pattern and let the auto-bet on.

After 200000 rolls the closest I got was 7 diamonds found, I decided to change seed and then I did this whenever I made 50000 rolls.

In the fourth seed rotation I realized that I found 8 diamonds many times and only 2 were missing to hit the pattern.
So this seed had a better chance for me, and I let it run on the automatic.

I went to watch a movie and I fell asleep, suddenly I woke up scared with the light of the TV...

I looked at the computer and saw the balance and thought "WTF?", I got up half sleepy to confirm and...

Mines1,326,593,235.png

What an inspiring story. 

How many rolls and no. of seeds did you go through in total to hit it? Did it take many days of consecutive hunting? 

I have been wanting to hunt these multipliers but I kinda lose my patience after one whole day of rolling! 

Maybe one day... 🙄

Congratulations again! 

WTF?! 

This is the first time I've seen this! I think this is the highest multi you can get on mines right? Damn 3mil multi is real! or is Faris' win higher? I can't remember at all, but these wins are super amazing! Makes almost nothing coins cost to something very high! Congrats and I hope I get to have a full coin soon enough :D

great guy! frankly I wish it would happen to me one day! you know by accident I would have bet 1000 instead of 10! imagine the bch delirium like you!it would be 32.36 bch that would be 16867$🤑🙏😂!you have a heart attack when you wake up!XD!
good luck!

On 6/7/2019 at 6:33 PM, bankrollhiter said:

I repeatedly tried this strategy and it does not work for me, it's a shame ((

well within 500 rolls assuming you bet 1 sat every time, it's not a surprise you haven't got it yet xD

This one in a 3 million win is no ordinary feat and comes almost once in a lifetime. I sure hoped he bet much more than he did when he hunted this though, it would have been a fortune! xD 

I wish it would happen to me one day! you know by accident I would have bet 1000 instead of 10! imagine the bch delirium like you!

You’re so lucky man, congratulations!

hey there buddy!

Wow... Literally... Wow. Is all I can say. xD. Nice hit man! 3 million multiplier is insane. You made so much profit from nothing! It must've been such a nice and such a satisfying feeling hitting that right? I would've freaked out if it'd hit! I actually would lol. I might have to try a big multiplier and stuff. Maybe like a 2000x multiplier. I never hunt them but I feel like I should one time. 

Have a great day and best of luck playing stakers :))

Hello there dear all users, strangers and staffs from stake!

Mega hit win! congratulions for author. I must try too :D so need high and very luck for that. 

10 satoshi bet, very curious :thinking: we can get very high payout, that's cool and good.

Regards!

On 6/3/2019 at 3:31 PM, FotisNt said:

Worth it af! Even with 250.000 rolls as you said.xD I'm on 50k rolls so far for a hit like this with btc, gonna leave it autobetting for 1-2 days soon while I just fixed my bankroll + got some free time.lol

Curious if you ever hit it? I always start with an intent to see it through. but then  .. =3

About a month ago I decided to try to find my luck ...
For this I set up 15 mines 10 diamonds, chose a betting pattern and let the auto-bet on.

After 200000 rolls the closest I got was 7 diamonds found, I decided to change seed and then I did this whenever I made 50000 rolls.

It would be absolutely amazing, but it's just BCH :( Too bad you didn't try with bitcoin. That would be $3000. 

So many rolls is absolutely insane. It just shows how difficult it is and still even if someone repeats your try there is no guarantee they would hit it after the same amount of rolls which is really sad

Thats so impressive. I don't think I could ever be patient enough to hit a multiplier that high. As far as I know no one has hit a multiplier that large on Stake 2.

I hope someone does it soon!

Damn, congratulations with this multiplier, it is pretty big, not going to lie, pretty jealous of your luck, even though it took you so much of your time trying and your balance this is legendary haha. 

Love that people don't give up on such multipliers and keep going. 

Kind regards, 

slfj.