The magic seed!!!

JEEPERS0029

Featured Comment

So now I'm going to tell you about a myth (or not???)
Have you ever heard of this famous seed that would come once every 100,000?
this seed in question would be so huge that it could make you win 9 times out of 10 but just for 2 hours! on any game, any bet, any multiplier!!
I heard some rare person talking about that famous moment when they multiplied by 1000 times the total amount of their account!!!
then for you the holy grail of seeds exists??ūüėē! and if so is it luck or is it really extraordinary??¬†
to you studios, what do you think?

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†ūüėČ

Hey, there is no such thing as a magic seed. The person you were talking about most likely stumbled across a seed that was used by someone else who had a HUGE losing streak, thus enabling him to (theoretically) win alot of times in a short amount of time.

P.S. Stop with the italic writing thanks. This isn't show-n-tell or a science project.

On 11/6/2018 at 7:03 PM, JEEPERS0029 said:

So now I'm going to tell you about a myth (or not???)
Have you ever heard of this famous seed that would come once every 100,000?
this seed in question would be so huge that it could make you win 9 times out of 10 but just for 2 hours! on any game, any bet, any multiplier!!
I heard some rare person talking about that famous moment when they multiplied by 1000 times the total amount of their account!!!
then for you the holy grail of seeds exists??ūüėē! and if so is it luck or is it really extraordinary??¬†
to you studios, what do you think?

¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†ūüėČ

I've met such a man!!! He was very mysterious. I was running down a path one day when he stepped out from behind a tree and said, "hello stranger!" He opened his jacket and had black market items you had to buy with btc. I pressed him for information because it's always a sad day and I couldnt buy anything. That's when he told me about the mystic seed. He wouldn't tell me much, but said if I find it he would be willing to pay quite the price. He finished by with a see a later and I moved on. Eventually I would save the president's daughter from the fiends cursed by las plagas. Never did find that seed though. 

• 1 month later...

Theres a magic seed? o.O i heard magic sticks, so why not? lol.. ive had someone back in PD actually had a strat that uses a certain seed that would help you hit 100x .. it actually worked, not all the time, but worked for the most part. but those will eventually stop all together, unless its magical o.O lol...

On 11/7/2018 at 9:37 AM, Snike said:

If you believe in magic then gambling probably isnt the right place for you o.O But yes I think some seeds are "magical" in things like odds and luck! At least it feels like it

I personally think that you either are lucky or you are not. Simple as that. The problem with the seed is, you never know how good or bad it is, because the next result could be a huge multiplier that you hit.

7 hours ago, xtinepink said:

I don’t believe that there is so called magic seed, maybe just a lucky player who achieve a high multiplier or have been lucky enough to make huge money out of small deposits. 

I even rarely change my seed. :D 

oh yah i still not believe there really exist something call magic seed. like my magic seed " hanveephatass " when i used it on my main account it working so good. but when i used it on alt ...it very suck. ... but yah i can reallize that seed luckier more than the other seed especially in hi-lo ... i got many high payout tho... i usally missed at the first card with other seed idk why but it really happen with me

7 hours ago, xtinepink said:

I don’t believe that there is so called magic seed, maybe just a lucky player who achieve a high multiplier or have been lucky enough to make huge money out of small deposits. 

I even rarely change myÔĽŅ seed. :D¬†

I usually change it after hitting huge payouts. I mean if the results are provably fair, the chances of hitting two large payouts in close proximity to each other are very low. Sometimes it works well for me, other times I get a more unlucky seed lol

• 1 year later...

I want to understand the magic pills that character who informed you about this changed into on. In all likelihood the maximum ridiculous component approximately seeds i have heard to date. So no there is no magic seeds clothes from https://cyberpunkclothing.net/category/jackets/ . Maybe appropriate or lucky seeds but magic seed thats simply far fetched for my part.

I want to know the magic pills that character who informed you about this become on. altogether likelihood the utmost preposterous component approximately seeds I even have heard so far. So now there are no magic seeds clothes from https://astrocollection.net/hats/. Maybe appropriate or lucky seeds but the magic seed that's simply far fetched for my part.