The magic seed!!!

JEEPERS0029

Featured Comment

Hi JEEPERS0029,
We all already seed can't make us wining or losing magically. But honstly that thing is only hidden in out mind and I was always change my seed when I was bad moment for my rolls.
Anyways not sure changing seed can make me win but I got confidence for my rolls :D .

I dont think there is something like this but I do think the algorithm has either a down day or an up day, for example I can be playing and will randomly hit 25x 4 times within a short amount of rolls and this would continue - until it doesnt and when it doesnt its usually pretty bad hits, its like a roller coaster

There is no such thing as magic seed unless you are Hufflepuff. 🤭

There is a lucky seed and pair though, but when we can actually get that thing? No one knows. I'd say just keep playing and use a unique seed in every unique session that you make and mix and match everything. We may be uncertain that a seed is a perfecr pair with the client seed but only through real betting (or even pre-rolling) is where we can judge if we already got that "magic seed". 😀

Nope i dont believe in magic seeds , i only believe in the right timing you place your bet in a roll in any games and hit a high multiplier. All the outcome is random and really depends on your luck at the right moment.

On 11/7/2018 at 2:05 AM, irawk0 said:

Hey, there is no such thing as a magic seed. The person you were talking about most likely stumbled across a seed that was used by someone else who had a HUGE losing streak, thus enabling him to (theoretically) win alot of times in a short amount of time.

P.S. Stop with the italic writing thanks. This isn't show-n-tell or a science project.

xdd who cares true there is no magic seed 
but i am so freakinn high that this is like a fairy tail when u read it xD

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 9:33 PM, losi99g said:

I want to understand the magic pills that character who informed you about this changed into on. In all likelihood the maximum ridiculous component approximately seeds i have heard to date. So no there is no magic seeds clothes from https://playboicartimerch.com/playboi-carti-posters/ Maybe appropriate or lucky seeds but magic seed thats simply far fetched for my part.

Sorry to say mate but there is no such thing as magic seed. In fact they are 2 different words. "Magic" used and shown in Disney movies and "seeds" can be seen in apples. It might have been something else. Just like I thought this new meh song was a magic seed to my ears but was not and just my own created memory vision.

Edited by alexharyy12
spelling mistake

No, that will never be true with SHA-256 and HMAC cryptographic protocols. The possible combination of seeds and sets of numbers it generates are essentially limitless. There may be that seed who might give you 3 99.99's in a row, but with the combination approaching to infinite value, not even a single player would ever know.

How can a game have house edge yet the seed determines the outcome. 

we can only be guaranteed RTP if the games were programmed to be that way. 
but apparently seeds matter for the outcome. 

so you mean to tell me that each game is programmed in a way to work with the seeds and eventually just give you a big win?