Snike

[Giveaway discussion] Another forum post count hunt?

Featured Comment

A good while back there was this "1000 post giveaway!" on forum where the first 100 people to achieve 1000 posts on the forum get rewarded 0.01 btc and I remember it was super fun competing against others to reach the 1000 mark first and to achieve something this big.

If it's about me I'ld love another one of those giveaways! Maybe like "most threads created" or something!
What do you think? Would you compete in a challenge like this? Let me know!!!

Hey! :)

There were some "Forum Booster" giveaways if you remember. If enough people are interested, we can do something similar in future again. :) 

We're always open to any suggestions, and willing to create things the community will like, so always feel free to express your opinion, give us ideas, remind us of something you liked... :) 

1 minute ago, Irena said:

There were some "Forum Booster" giveaways if you remember. If enough people are interested, we can do something similar in future again. :) 

We're always open to any suggestions, and willing to create things the community will like, so always feel free to express your opinion, give us ideas, remind us of something you liked... :) 

I was on vacation when that giveaway was done... :( Sad story! I'ld love to have another one of those giveaways

2 minutes ago, Irena said:

Yes please Irena, since I am now "quite" active in the forums too! :D

3 minutes ago, Irena said:

I'd also love to see something like this! There was something posted by Edward called the Forum Contributors Giveaway. I would love to see more of these!

Just now, Etude said:

Yes please Irena, since I am now "quite" active in the forums too! :D

"Quite" is such an understatement. 😂 Sure, guys, we'll figure something out for you. The next week's giveaways are already in preparation, but we will definitely keep this in mind for the weeks after that one! 

Actually we kinda have it already, need just credit winners :D

We have leaderboard of most popular content daily, right? It's literally most popular contributors, who wrote best topics/posts that day, and community liked that! Means, not quantity (spam as much as you can), but quality :)

So maybe just credit some small prizes for daily winners? :)

Did that 'first 1000 people who hit 1000 posts' already finish or are there still a few slots left to fill? 

But sure, I like the thought of getting some more activity in here, if it's quality and not just spamming topics to get the most haha :)

4 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Did that 'first 1000 people who hit 1000 posts' already finish or are there still a few slots left to fill? 

But sure, I like the thought of getting some more activity in here, if it's quality and not just spamming topics to get the most haha :)

What, you have a plan to reach it in 2020? xD :P It's done, long time ago. :D 

33 minutes ago, Irena said:

These are the examples of the giveaways we had. :) Check that out and give us some feedback, would be fun to create something like this again. :) 

To be honest, the problem with this is that people can spend the whole day creating alts, and "paying people via PM" to comment on their threads. I like the most recent giveaway on the forum that was done by Eddie called the Forum Contributors Giveaway:

18 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

To be honest, the problem with this is that people can spend the whole day creating alts, and "paying people via PM" to comment on their threads. I like the most recent giveaway on the forum that was done by Eddie called the Forum Contributors Giveaway:

I absolutely understand your concern. That's why it is not easy to organize something like this, but we will discuss it and try to find some solution. 

There were some attempts to abuse in these two as well, but those weren't rewarded, of course. :) 

IT would be fun spamming lol 

1 minute ago, blurrijs said:

Looks like fun! although it'd be hard for me to win cause I can do only around 10 posts per day, but I would try anyways xD

Which we still can (and get muted) we just cant be rewarded for it lol.