Stake Community
Aaron

An old but working strat!

Featured Comment

Hey!

Another strategy. I think the most people know how it works. Well, I tested my own start (I make my own strategies if u didn't know it). And I lost a lot of bits from it! Like 1100 bits. (Maybe for bigmoney people nothing, but for me it is a lot). So I tried to old but gold method.

Go to dice, and click on autobet.
Do payout 2x, and do base bet how much u want. Make sure u have a lot between what u have an what you bet. (I bet 1bit, while my balance is 1000 bits).
Now just click on start automatic betting and watch! Here was my live stats:
TLSiGmrwQ7SSDAjEgsdkAw.png

As u also can see, on the moment when it went up really slow, I betted 0.10 bits. Now I bet 1 and it goes a lot faster. Btw, my method that I was trying was that before. You bet a lot, but you also make a lot of  profit when you are lucky!

That is it for today!

On 10/11/2017 at 9:11 AM, Aaron said:

Hey!

Another strategy. I think the most people know how it works. Well, I tested my own start (I make my own strategies if u didn't know it). And I lost a lot of bits from it! Like 1100 bits. (Maybe for bigmoney people nothing, but for me it is a lot). So I tried to old but gold method.

Go to dice, and click on autobet.
Do payout 2x, and do base bet how much u want. Make sure u have a lot between what u have an what you bet. (I bet 1bit, while my balance is 1000 bits).
Now just click on start automatic betting and watch! Here was my live stats:
TLSiGmrwQ7SSDAjEgsdkAw.png

As u also can see, on the moment when it went up really slow, I betted 0.10 bits. Now I bet 1 and it goes a lot faster. Btw, my method that I was trying was that before. You bet a lot, but you also make a lot of  profit when you are lucky!

That is it for today!

It is a nice strategy but i think a bit too risky for my liking might give it a try when i have a good bank roll to gamble with.