Stake Forum
erask

Which OS you are using?

Featured Comment

Hi guys ,this thread comes from a Windows user,tell me which system you are using, and are you satisfied with its work?

Having forgotten the original password, i now plan to reinstall a new system , Windows 10 or Windows 7 .

only hackintosh almost 7 years

and everything is perfect! no more blue screens/errors/reinstalls/viruses

Edited by 404

16 minutes ago, erask said:

Hi guys ,this thread comes from a Windows user,tell me which system you are using, and are you satisfied with its work?

Having forgotten the original password, i now plan to reinstall a new system , Windows 10 or Windows 7 .

I use Windows 7 because it's very easy to use and it's easy to install too. I feel Windows 7 does not require high specifications for a computer / laptop

I using windows 10. It was really optimized for mid-high PC. 

If you have some low-specification PC, you can use windows 7 Ultimate or Starter.

Well, you can use windows 10 too, by using 32 bit system. 

Many program not supported by 32 bits, but it's worth to try. If you only open Words, others than designing or game.

2 hours ago, 404 said:

only hackintosh almost 7 years

and everything is perfect! no more blue screens/errors/reinstalls/viruses

Sound good .

2 hours ago, HighDamage said:

I use Windows 7 because it's very easy to use and it's easy to install too. I feel Windows 7 does not require high specifications for a computer / laptop

I have never used Windows 7 ,i don't know much about it ,but a of my friends of mine is using Windows 7 , maybe i could try on her computer .

2 hours ago, flansca said:

I using windows 10. It was really optimized for mid-high PC. 

If you have some low-specification PC, you can use windows 7 Ultimate or Starter.

Well, you can use windows 10 too, by using 32 bit system. 

Many program not supported by 32 bits, but it's worth to try. If you only open Words, others than designing or game.

Whoops , that locked computer of mine is using Windows 10,64 bit , but i don't have its password .

On 11/8/2018 at 6:14 PM, ekzxc said:

Windows 7 and I'm using it since it was released until now. I've tried other widows version but it doesn't fit my taste.

👍 It seems like you olny love Windows 7 .

On 11/9/2018 at 7:40 PM, Snike said:

I use Android on my phone and windows 10 on my computer. Don't like the apple OS... 

Me too :D, i am using Android phone now , so you voted for Windows 10 .

On 11/8/2018 at 6:02 PM, erask said:

Sound good .

I have never used Windows 7 ,i don't know much about it ,but a of my friends of mine is using Windows 7 , maybe i could try on her computer .

Whoops , that locked computer of mine is using Windows 10,64 bit , but i don't have its password .

As someone who has used Windows 7 and Windows 10  , clearly, Windows 10 is better than Windows 7, why not crack computer ? reloading the system can be a loss .

https://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

https://www.recoverywindowspassword.com/

Edited by zaeakser

On 11/12/2018 at 11:21 AM, Mahdirakib87 said:

I'm using android OS. And my phone is 2 years 6 months old still giving good service lol. I don't use computer or other phone. So it's the only OS I used and using. But I used symbian OS long time ago. 

The symbian OS has never been used on my computer .

On 11/12/2018 at 2:29 PM, zaeakser said:

As someone who has used Windows 7 and Windows 10  , clearly, Windows 10 is better than Windows 7, why not crack the locked Windows computer ? reloading the system can be a loss .

How to crack it ? I have failed several times.

On 11/12/2018 at 2:38 PM, bigmeg said:

I using windows 7 and windows 10 both, sometimes I using android and Ios :)

Which one is the best ?

I'm using Windows 10 but planning to go back to Windows 7 if the next update of Windows 10 (build 1809) won't fix the 100% disk problem I am having in build 1803.

MACOS. 

Although I do agree that Apple has been progressively lacking in durability, I am still a fan of the OS. 

It’s aesthetically very pleasing (especially with dark mode on Mojave) and is easily navigated/understood. When combined with its ease of use, I cannot see myself using another OS while it stands.

Gone are the days of old where many programs were not supported on the MAC (and for good reason), I remember baulking at the lack of support for even simple programs in its yesteryears... was a nightmare.

I’m using MACOS/iOS currently. 

Prior to this I have had quite a number of years using Windows.

I will recommend that you use Windows 10 as it has a great UI and not that much difference in stability as compared to Windows 7.

Personally, I feel 7 is slightly clunky in usage and has less of a modern feel even though it is still the reigning king amongst Windows users. 

I stop using Windows 7 becaouse Microsoft stop support it. There was no security and any updates. But windows 7 was been my favorite forever.

I use Windows 10 now . This OS using microsoft account every day ask you for location and other stupid updates. Microsoft try to make spy catalog like google.