Stake Forum
erask

Which OS you are using?

Featured Comment

I use Windows 7 because it's very easy to use and it's easy to install too. I feel Windows 7 does not require high specifications for a computer.

but im running a cracked version what doesnt allow me to upgrade my drivers. :D  

Posted (edited)

I using Windows 10. On my Asus tablet with Windows 10, after the scheduled update, appear some problem. Touch panel didn`t react to any touching. I had to roll back the update with using the Recovery Center and change the driver status to "ignore". https://thinkmobiles.com/products/35563/ This program is useful to find a driver that is a very old or if you don`t known hardware manufacturer. But you need to be very careful, when you update drivers for important system devices. I also, recommend to have this program, for everyone, who don`t have the skills to independently searching and installing drivers.

Edited by Patricia800

Hey

I am using Windows 10 on my two computers, one of my computer is a "gamer computer" so I can easily play a game, and Stake at the same time ahahah. But I really want to know how is Stake on Linux, do someone have Linux?

With regards, Kinou.

I use Windows 10 and I got the licensed copy for free from Microsoft during they promotion campaign. It's good but I think a bit overloaded for home use. Running a few applications at the same time is a challenging task depsite me having a high-end Itel iCore-7 chip. And if I decide to run a heavy a graphic application lilke 3ds Max I must close all the other ones for smooth operation. But I guess from functionality and compatibility point of view, there is no alternative to Windows 10.

I am currently using Windows 8.1. Because I feel this is a great OS and everyone should use Windows 8.1. Fast processing speed, simple use and much better features than OS other 

Well, I tried to get used to Windows 10 for about 2 years. I didn't like many issues about it: ugly flat interface, less customization options, less settings, scaling not working properly - so I returned to Windows 7. i don't care whether it is supported by MS or no, I will just use it until games I play require Windows 10 only, and then I will get playstation probably :)

On my laptop I have macOS, and to my mind it is one of the most user-friendly systems I have ever tried. If you are not a gamer you should definitely try hackintosh or even get a Mac

I am using Android OS on my phone and Windows 7 for my laptop. :)