Stake Forum
lodaya27

The price of the coin goes down what will you do?

Featured Comment

As the way it is going down it will again come back soon. Pump and dump is the nature of cryptocurrency. If you are a trader then you should stay awake always about price. But if you holding your coin my suggestion will be not to sell it. I actually try to buy little when downward happens after pump up. But I try to buy when I think it hit the lowest for now. Cause it will up within short time. And if we think about long term we will see just huge prize huge profit.

I'm just waiting for it's big loss then buy a little and wait for the crypto value to go up again. It's just another way of gambling, the difference is just it will took long time to know the result

An active trader would look for a chance to buy but he/she wouldn't be buying when prices are falling. A classic trader buys when markets are rising. Most of retail guys like ourselves will probably just hold for long term investment. 

Well now its a very bad situation bitcoin has dropped over 20% from 6000$ and now it's around 4000$ and 4300$ but not going any above that price seems a bit weird and makes me scared af.