Stake Community
arnadojokers

Moderators favour players:)

Featured Comment

Here you see nothing said of or done of swearing,other languge ,insulting, Caps abuse,marketing other gambling sites And i got muted again.So many players abuse the chat with spam and a lot insult in a way very bright and nothing other market gambling sites other than primedice and stake ,i am a deposit player also with more than 150$+ And i want your opinion GUYS in these photos why i been muted?/?? (IF THEY DONT DELETE mY POST)

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 14.43.53.png

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 14.43.39.png

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 14.43.47.png

Screenshot 2018-11-08 at 14.43.23.png

image.png.b06e4dd647e7fdfec0bad62eba91f054.pngimage.png.b3112b5670d8746b8d2b804bb5c55d4b.pngimage.png.b739540dd2907b32be90eccceeb82767.pngimage.png.824ef7b065d909b8e11daf0d6b3d54f0.png

Reasons why you might've been muted:

1. Asking for trivia

2. Tagging HR when they aren't in chat

3. Passive by typing "busted faucet"

4. Talking with alt (I'm assuming super4 is your alt due to forum name) in chat

5. Talking about going to toilet which has nothing to do with Stake, typing just "lol" in chat with no context etc

6. Pretty sure you were complaining when you didn't get rain too, I just can't find the screenshot.

Would you like to continue embarrassing yourself? Depositing $150 or $1.5 has nothing to do with chat behavior, keep in mind. If HR did what you did, they would get muted as well. Besides, why would you even talk about 5 satoshi losses if you DO deposit? Deposits $150, complains about $0.0003 losses, sounds legit /sarcasm.

image.png

EDIT: you are now spamming chat with this topic with yet ANOTHER alt: image.png.450c8a109d4af61e50667d53fba00754.png

Edited by irawk0

what you just posted proves you re not seeying well cause this acount you posted says arnadojokers but these photos say super4 :P and again that's not straight answer 

your answer is not straight forward and not explaining fromt the photos above.So go to your next sentence

Edited by arnadojokers

14 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

image.png.b06e4dd647e7fdfec0bad62eba91f054.pngimage.png.b3112b5670d8746b8d2b804bb5c55d4b.pngimage.png.b739540dd2907b32be90eccceeb82767.pngimage.png.824ef7b065d909b8e11daf0d6b3d54f0.png

Reasons why you might've been muted:

1. Asking for trivia

2. Tagging HR when they aren't in chat

3. Passive by typing "busted faucet"

4. Talking with alt (I'm assuming super4 is your alt due to forum name) in chat

5. Talking about going to toilet which has nothing to do with Stake, typing just "lol" in chat with no context etc

6. Pretty sure you were complaining when you didn't get rain too, I just can't find the screenshot.

Would you like to continue embarrassing yourself? Depositing $150 or $1.5 has nothing to do with chat behavior, keep in mind. If HR did what you did, they would get muted as well. Besides, why would you even talk about 5 satoshi losses if you DO deposit? Deposits $150, complains about $0.0003 losses, sounds legit /sarcasm.

image.png

EDIT: you are now spamming chat with this topic with yet ANOTHER alt: image.png.450c8a109d4af61e50667d53fba00754.png

I agree, its just a fair mute. Stop crying/messaging people and ask theyre opinion about this. Its just a fair mute and deal with it.

3 minutes ago, jortdeut said:

I agree, its just a fair mute. Stop crying/messaging people and ask theyre opinion about this. Its just a fair mute and deal with it.

Agreee alll of you but this its not this acount has a username super4.So stop that straight answer please different acounts are being judged.If this isnt propaganda-like tell me.

Edited by arnadojokers

I believe everything is outlined in !rules (I suggest you read the entire quote carefully, aka "If you are on chat from multiple accounts during a mod/support member/admin/user raining, we keep the right to mute one of your accounts."

P.S. Since you are so adamant that arnadojokers is not your alt. Wanna explain why on the super4 account your total wagered is like $40 when you claim to have "deposited over $150"?

BTW you are just asking for more mutes at this point, as outlined by Sevensoft: https://prnt.sc/lfxl38

On 9/7/2017 at 1:39 PM, Bojana said:

Don't beg or ask for loans, rains, tips or doubling coins. - One of the most common reasons to get people muted is asking for funds. Make a deposit, claim a faucet of get a random tip from our friendly administrators or moderators, support member. If you wager, rain-bot will award you too. If you repetitively perform this offence, you are making a combination of spamming and begging which can get you a perm mute. Begging in private messages is also not allowed. Doubling coins would mean investing in someone to play for you, and return you the funds afterwards. If us from support or moderators notice this happening, you could end up muted as well. If you are on chat from multiple accounts during a mod/support member/admin/user raining, we keep the right to mute one of your accounts. If we notice you passively begging for funds too, especially after the rain-bot implementation, we also keep the right to mute the users that are there for this reason only, to collect rains. 

5 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

I believe everything is outlined in !rules (I suggest you read the entire quote carefully, aka "If you are on chat from multiple accounts during a mod/support member/admin/user raining, we keep the right to mute one of your accounts."

P.S. Since you are so adamant that arnadojokers is not your alt. Wanna explain why on the super4 account your total wagered is like $40 when you claim to have "deposited over $150"?

BTW you are just asking for more mutes at this point, as outlined by Sevensoft: https://prnt.sc/lfxl38

again you are wrong i have older acounts and i havea nd proof of my depo if you want???

BUT AGAIN YOU RE NOT ANSWERING STRAIGHT FORWARD SO you MAKE. IT LOOK LIKE YOU RE ATTACKING AND ITS PERSONAL.FROM YOU TO ME

Edited by arnadojokers

Hey, @arnadojokers, My opinion is to stop bringing alternative accounts on chat since your main and alt is already muted,  You have been already explained with chat logs by Irena on your first post.

Not sure, but all I see in screenshots you have posted is again you are directly/indirectly insulting a user, Can you please explain: Zay-Toilet to take dumb? Z- busted? I am Z-Crying?

Goodluck
Thanks

I don’t think so, read the !rules first in Stake and Forum too and then if you are right or have good evidence come and report the mods here, in this situation you’ve violated the rules. I think you should get banned from the Stake some guys are saying you have many alts where you get advantages and beg from all your alts.

4 minutes ago, griffinreynolds said:

I don’t think so, read the !rules first in Stake and Forum too and then if you are right or have good evidence come and report the mods here, in this situation you’ve violated the rules. I think you should get banned from the Stake some guys are saying you have many alts where you get advantages and beg from all your alts.

please griffin read the first post see the details and then tell about rules thanks for your opinion.What you say is very general.I have photos.And see close the answer of this guy irawk its like attacking me not answering with facts.

Edited by arnadojokers

You really keeping this thing up, aren’t you? 

@ThugStream already told you what went down and also reminded you that Irena explained the case on you by Chatlogs before in another topic.

opening topic over topic won’t help your case. You‘re trying to convince people you‘re the good guy, but you blame everyone wrong here.

your few messages in your opening post just show a little of what actually might happen. What’s the point? 

Your main account and a known alt of you got banned already. What make you think that your actions here would make it any better?

I‘ve met people like you. Making a lot of noise about nothing. Just give it up and try to listen and learn and become someone better. Usually that isn’t the case in my experience.

@arnadojokers

1. Read the rules, it can help to know why you are mute/ban/etc.

2. You keep posting multiple threads about the same issue AND in the wrong section of the forum.

3. You put some of your titles in all caps (like this one before i edited it)

4. When you receive an answer just take it in count, if not you're just trolling.

According to those point i gave you one warning point and muted you from posting for 1 week. If you come back with the same state of mind you'll be ban.

5 hours ago, arnadojokers said:

what you just posted proves you re not seeying well cause this acount you posted says arnadojokers but these photos say super4 :P and again that's not straight answer 

Lol xD Topic locked, it has been answered and you have wasted enough of everyone's time here. 

image.png