Stake Community
Mistake

When did you join stake? And what is you first time game on stake?

Featured Comment

I joined up early September having no realization that there were problems Stake. I enjoyed the platform but there were many bugs in which I'm glad they are resolved or have been caught and waiting on being sorted with respect. I'm hoping that Stake becomes an even better platform so others can enjoy what Stake offer. I would like to see even more "fair" games on the platform. I'm not an old player so I haven't been here for a while but I'm glad I found this site, it is really amazing!

I joined a couple of months ago because I wanted to play on a site that was provably fair and didn't have a minimum amount you had to bet. Stay because of the good people and clean design.

11 hours ago, Mistake said:

I joined on 2017 My fristfrist game is Plinko and mines :D

I joined Stake on 09/17/2018, and the first game I tried was Chartbet and this game became my favorite. I like games that only require 1 click ^_^

5 minutes ago, HighDamage said:

I joined Stake on 09/17/2018, and the first game I tried was Chartbet and this game became my favorite. I like games that only require 1 click ^_^

Thats like invest :D hahhahahhaha

7 minutes ago, blurrijs said:

i joined 2018 august, and my favourite game is hilo xD

Hilo sometimes so mean :D

4 minutes ago, Mistake said:

Thats like invest :D hahhahahhaha

Hilo sometimes so mean :D

Yes, I think you are right. But we will never know when Chartbet will stop, Is it at 100x? 1000x? 10x? or maybe 0.99x :v  ? . But all returned to the fortune of the seed and each other :D 

6 minutes ago, Mistake said:

My biggest on charbet is 100x :D

I always play Chartbet and install Auto Cashout at 50x, but once at a time I even wrongly pressed the bet as PO which is 1000x, and put 1000 Satoshi too, Suddenly My Network lags and requires Refresh. It turned out to be up to 1000x and crashed at 1003.46x, almost :D