Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
Mistake

What will you do when win big? Take a break or go?

Featured Comment

I often take a break specially when i won to double my balance. If my hands still itches, i tip almost all my balance to bank and then have a little like 10% remain and i will play it till i double it or till i bust haha

If I hit big, it depends how big I hit. I mean I usually go up to 0.1 eth (20$ today) and withdraw, but if I hit bigger, like 30$ or anything I'll defniitely withdraw all. It has happened with me on other sites that I withdraw 80% and gamble with 20% and lose that 20% too, so I think its better I withdraw 100% lol

11 minutes ago, TKO said:

If I hit big, it depends how big I hit. I mean I usually go up to 0.1 eth (20$ today) and withdraw, but if I hit bigger, like 30$ or anything I'll defniitely withdraw all. It has happened with me on other sites that I withdraw 80% and gamble with 20% and lose that 20% too, so I think its better I withdraw 100% lol

Nice idea ❤️ 

11 hours ago, ekzxc said:

Keep playing till I bust. Then blame my self as soon as I bust for not withdrawing any

This.So much this.

11 hours ago, irawk0 said:

I will succumb to the human sin called greed and try to win even more and end up losing everything :/

Proof: busted 3m sat that way.

There is never enough. 

I'd love to withdraw some profit, but there is never enough profit for me to withdraw. I always bust. Always.

23 hours ago, Mistake said:

What will you do when win big on stake take a break withdraw or stil go play? 
Me? better withdraw 85% and 15%play :D 

I will do 88% Withdrawal of available funds and 10% to play again. And 2% to make it rain in the Room :D

Hmmm.. I would say that it depends on how much. If it’s just like 0.1... i‘d withdraw the big part.

if I would hit it huge.. several BTC or whatever.. I dunno if I would come back sooooo fast. Would be busy to buy some cool stuff

Hmmm.. I would say that it depends on how much. If it’s just like 0.1... i‘d withdraw the big part.

if I would hit it huge.. several BTC or whatever.. I dunno if I would come back sooooo fast. Would be busy to buy some cool stuff

I am sure many people on this forum have had big wins on Stake so I am curios what do you do with your money after a big win? From my experience and as the studies shows if a poor person wins the lottery in a few years he/she will become poor again. Of course here we are talking about something different because the wins are not that huge as on lottery but still, after you get a big win how many of you have been able to withdraw your earnings and spend them to buy something? Or did you gamble all of it again and loss a lot of your winnings?