Stake Community
Mistake

What will you do when win big? Take a break or go?

Featured Comment

My priority is to send back to my friends who have been helping me out all these while. Really sweet and awesome of them. Sharing around is a must too. haha! Followed by busting the rest away stubbornly. You know what i meant ya. 😂 i have to admit that i do lack of self control. hehe...

I always try and push it as far as possible, as calmly as possible, that way if I make a mistake, I will be paying attention to the events which led up to the bust, or half bust. -.- The only people that win big here are the ones that bring a shitload of cash, or get a lottery ticket seed. If you do win, you better fuckin run, cuz you're not winning any more that day. xD imo 

gr xD 

I've been pretty lucky on a few occasions and I usually withdraw immediately because I know I hit the high point of my session and that it can only get worse from here. But I usually spend a bit of irl then take the rest back the next few days trying to win back what I used and end up losing it all Lol.

Good question mistake , my answer is simple , SPEND IT BACK ON STAKE  lol , I’m too busy playing to divide it up and withdraw bla bla bla , I think I’ve withdrawn 3 time shall in my entire time on stake since dec 2017 even when lovestogamble29 gifted me ten lite coins I didn’t withdrawn a penny , choosing instead to share it with everyone on stake at the time , if I won like millions then I would take some out , but otherwise it stays in stake❤️

If the amount is big enough, I'd just withdraw it all. There's no point in keeping balance since Stake provides a lot of ways to do BTCs without having any balance at all. (for example, I make a few posts that are of quality so I can make 3k per post and with those, I'd just enter the challenges that are that week and try to win them, after that, I'll get my challenges for that week and try the next one, after 2 weeks, I'll surely have at least the minimum to withdraw :D )

If the amount isn't enough for withdraw, I'd just do some challenges and get to the needed amount :D Or give it away on my stream, I always save a few thousands for stream in vault :)

Obviously The Logical course of action would be to withdraw the money and stop playing, unfortunately logic goes out the window as soon as gambling takes over and so any big win that might occur will subsequently get knocked out by my greed and inability to control my willpower

If I win big I really won't play again. Truly after winning big no one stopped themselves. They made huge deposit again. Winning makes our mind to more greedy. If every player get run after winning big gambling site will bankrupt. But they don't actually can't do it. Addiction and greediness make them back to deposit again. They loss and gambling site survive. The circle lol

Usually I keep going on and on when I am having a winning streak right until the moment the winning streak often end up starting to go to the opposite direction and then .. well the rest is history. :(

On 11/9/2018 at 9:33 PM, Mistake said:

What will you do when win big on stake take a break withdraw or stil go play? 
Me? better withdraw 85% and 15%play :D 

i enjoy playing online - so my option would never be to go just because i won big.

my same routine would apply.  withdraw, and keep a lil bit for more playing on another day. 

Well, honestly take a break and then come back. I'm pretty sure that's what everyone is doing, it only depends how much of the winnings are you gambling back. 

It also depends a lot how big is actually the win? For example you might want to hit a x100 but when that happens you notice that is not enough for you and start playing more,and most likely you are going to lose all of it. If you hit a x 1000 that's surely a big win and you should stop playing and withdraw absolutely everything. Do not gamble any of it back because most of the times you will lose it because you get happy and you don't care anymore about winning more. Of course it is possible to win even more because now you don't have any pressure and you are relaxed but now you are going to try and hit again that big win, that's why you are going to lose.